OtakuBoards

the_fizz

[SIZE=1]If this is in the wrong place for it move or delete and I am sorry for doing it [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][color=royalblue]I was wondering why the word [b]Love[/b] in my signature, in this posting, and around the site has become a hyperlink to some dating site.
Is it suppose to be that way? If not, how do I change it or can I change it?
Has anyone else noticed it?
THE FIZZ[/color] [/SIZE]

[color=gray]Deffinately is commercial crap.

half of the internet owning population has to deal with overwhelming ad's so eh...

If adaware cant find it, you'll have to search in Program Files and Windows, you'll wind up finding it eventually (the problem)
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jblessing [/i]
[B]Possible adware on your computer?

We have in no way modified the word "love" to link to an outside page. What site does it link too?

Also, try downloading Lavasoft Adaware - [url]www.download.com[/url]

Might just be the answer to your problem. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]It links to some dating service 'one2one' or something like that. I'll try the downloads and see if that is the answer. As I said, sorry if it is not the Otakuboards doing, I was just not sure, because it was not here yesterday. I will see what else it could be.
Thanks
THE_FIZZ[/color]:wigout:

[size=1][color=green]I tried the downloads ~~Webroot Spy Sweeper(tm)~~ to clean up all the 'cookies' & 'junk' and it worked. Thanks!! It got rid of the hyperlinks on the word 'Love'. That was some good advice and it actually worked.
THE FIZZ[/color][/SIZE]:D