mornigndew Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 If there wasn't, this will be the first one if you don't mind.
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yajirobe is the char. of the week!!! Or... Oolong, maybe Puuar too...:p[/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 no, no, no, you all got it wrong you mean Bubbles :p he's the best.
Guest Zeh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Bubbles is wining! *starts chanting that and dances around in circles*
Guest Pikeon Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B]Piekan [/B][/QUOTE] YAYYYY SOME ONE VOTES FOR ME BUt BUBbels is the bomber bomb
piccolo Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Vegeta, and Lady Mac will agree with me on this one. :D
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]Vegeta, and Lady Mac will agree with me on this one. :D [/B][/QUOTE] you've got that right, i'm going to vote for him every single time...
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 Keep voting everyone. I'll count it on Monday. So far Vegeta has the most vote.
Sephiroth Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 huh? I thought the monkey had the most votes....
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]huh? I thought the monkey had the most votes.... [/B][/QUOTE] Nope, I count the vote of each person. Monkey have more vote, but only three people vote for Monkey. There are four people voting for Vegeta. Unless I mis-counted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now