Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
no, no, no, you all got it wrong

you mean Bubbles :p he's the best.
Posted
Bubbles is wining! *starts chanting that and dances around in circles*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]Piekan [/B][/QUOTE]
YAYYYY SOME ONE VOTES FOR ME
BUt BUBbels is the bomber bomb
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]huh? I thought the monkey had the most votes.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, I count the vote of each person. Monkey have more vote, but only three people vote for Monkey. There are four people voting for Vegeta. Unless I mis-counted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...