anime_guy Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 Well, right now I kinda wanna die.. So I wrote this poem: [I]I want to die, Take a big fall And just end it all. I'm in so much trouble, It seems to double every day My grades, my relationship, What next? I don't know... I wish some one.... Would just end it all... *bang* Thank you...whoever.... you.... are... (falls dead)[/I]
Amity Posted December 14, 2003 Posted December 14, 2003 That's depressing...Why would you write a poem of death though? When I got your PM about it I didn't know what you felt, but then you said it was your talent but I still don't know. What is it trying to tell the reader? You're good at depression poems, or you want to commit suicide? I don't know...
anime_guy Posted December 14, 2003 Author Posted December 14, 2003 Well, I'm saying "right now, my life sucks" and " can depress you all and there's nothing you can do about it" Well, I geuss I'll try and think up another good depresstion poem....
Shinken Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 I wrote a death poem too, but not the same kind of thing, I guess (I meant it in the old samurai fashion). But I think this one's kinda funny, in a morbid sense.
anime_guy Posted December 18, 2003 Author Posted December 18, 2003 Thanks ^_^ I have to think up another morbid, depressing/goth poem... I'm pretty good at writing those I geuss ^_^ Oh, and this is off-topic, but I like that "frisbee seppuku"^_^
Jesus Chicken Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 [color=blue]The language you're using just makes it a bit too shallow to be quite believable. Which is a pity as everyone feels like this some time in their life, so people would be able to relate to a work of this topic. I'm not sure of your intentions though, perhaps you ment for it to be so obvious. But the falls dead bit is something I don't like. It adds a childish feel to it, and ruins the mood you have attempted to set up. Oh well, my thoughts.[/color]
Guest kris roby Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 I liked the poem. but i do agree with Jesus Chicken that the falls dead bit seems to add a very childish apperence to your poem. but other than that i thought it was very good.
Boo Posted December 19, 2003 Posted December 19, 2003 [color=gray]Well yeah, a 'little' bit on the depressive side heh. The poem sounded nice, but the bang and falls dead part doesnt really fit in... [/color]
anime_guy Posted December 19, 2003 Author Posted December 19, 2003 Yeah, I know taht part was kinda wierd... Well, It's pretty good for my first poem [I]ever[/I] ^_^ I'm trying to tihnk of another one soon... My next one will be better!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now