OtakuBoards

Zoids: Eve's Return

KKC

[color=red]
OCC: sorry i have been bussy with work and family/friends.

IC:
Mogris looked up at mika and said "This book is older then this ruin, it was brought here. There also a old map that i can over lay with a new map and find its orgin. It's a acient zoidian book. It talks about the zoid eve, death saure, and the death stinger, and the orginoids. Any way go Lupus fixed yet? We should check out thoughs old ruins. "

"What do i look like, your slave?" Mika replied.

"Yeh" Mogris said with a smiling not looking at her, instead over laying the old map with a his map. "Smack" Mika hits him over the hand.

"That what you get" Mika yelled at him, while looking over his shoulder. "I know that place it just about a day ride east. Also it said to have a ton of sleepers. I guess we should fix lupus.'

"Well are you done with your repairs and outfitting your new zoid."

"Yeah, I always wanted to explore those ruins when i was younger." Mika finished as she started on the repairs. Morgis fixing the wings, and reloading the guns. "Well if Kia canfuse with lupus and mayb he could lupus. Also that book had something about creating a orginiod system for a regular zoid." Mogris said looking at Kia. "Come on fuse." sarcastily saying to Kia.
[/color]

[B]The organoid just looked at the Zoid pilot and left.

"Well...If Kia was willing, then I suppose it could automatically fix Lupus...But It doesn't seem to want to at the moment." Mika said as she polished Skye. Kai was sitting on the head part of the Storm Sworder. He seemed to be inspecting the new Zoid he would be merging with.

"Will ya be merging with Skye too?" Mika asked the raven organoid. It crowed in a sort of "Of Course!" manner.
"Haha!Great!" Mika said happily as she jumped into the Blood Red Storm Sworder.
"Nice job you've done Kai." Mika said as the machine looked in.

He tilted his head up in a proud manner and crowed softly.

"Hey Mogris. Mind if I take Skye for a fly outside?" Mika said.
"Nah...Go ahead. Nothing to do here. Just remember--"
"Stealth!I know!I did design the system after all!" Mika said as she closed the window cover.
"Now!Merge!!!" Mika called out. Kai flew up and dove into the soul of the Storm Sworder.

Mika checked all the engines and took off with a blast of speed. She reached outside and switched to stealth mode. Mika flicked some switches and started to do some tricks and other things in the sky. Mika laughed with joy as she enjoyed the time.

Mika saw something glint in the sand below, so she checked around and landed. Mika hopped out and looked at it. She dug it out of the sand and polished it. It was a crystal sphere with some sort of energy in it. The spark of power glowed blue. Mika frowned at it in interest and put it in her pocket for safe keeping. Mika got back into Skye and started her flight back to the ruins.

Mika got out of Skye and Kai emerged from the larger zoid.

"Hey Mogris. Anything in your book about this?" Mika said as she tossed the crystal sphere at him. Mogris caught it at the last minute and looked at it.

"Where'd you find this thing Mika?" Mogris asked, looking at the strange sphere.

"It was in the sand. I saw it when I was flying over the area." Mika said as she sat next to him.[/B]

[color=red]Mogris looks at the crystal confused and saying "It looks like it's some sort of energy producing device.
Maybe it what power zoids. I will look it up but you will have to keep fixing lupus." Looking up at Mika, turning the ball as he walks over to the table as he sets down and starts too scan the book. "Well, the book has nothing on this crystal maybe not even the ancient Zoidians know about this, it wasn't written in this book, or lastly it was create later. Anyhow, it does produce electric charge. The same amount to the zoids need. So ether this is the power house of a zoid or it's a thing to revive zoids."

"Well, here is some good news, lupus should be fixed by the tomorrow after noon. So lets explore though ruins." Mika replied. As she works on repairing the cracked wing. "But that thing creates the same amount of power needed to power a zoid."

"Down to the amps, and volts. In addition, it seems to that it never really runs out. There is something in the middle of it."

"Do you think that it something that the Zoidians knew about? Why haven't we found that before?"

"Well most zoids are either abandoned or repaired. They never real took a zoid totally apart so we have no clue about it. However, tomorrow we will need to bring a smaller zoid in case we do hit some sleepers. I will take the scout fox with the 40mm laser gun." Mogris replied and headed over to lupus to help fix him.
[/color]