Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just something I did in Paint Shop. Entirely mouse drawn/colored, mind you. It wasn't quite what I set out to do, but I still like it. Comments?

Posted
I see only two problems: their legs are a bit funky and the black bars of the window look...too straight. Almost out of place. Think you could soften the edges of that a bit?

Otherwise, I like it. ^_^ I like how the "Merry X-mas" actually looks like it was written in the frost, and their wings are [i]spectacular[/i]. Is that an X-mas tree I see back there? Very cool work. ^_^
Posted
[color=gray]
As RPCrazy said, the legs are a big awkward and the black bars are a tad on the straight side, but this is simply amazing.

I am nothing but stunned to know that this was made out mare scratch.
[i]Fantastic[/i] work.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...