OtakuBoards

Transformers: Binal-Tech

Jokopoko

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=CRIMSON][B][U]TRANSFORMERS: BINAL-TECH
Welcome to the new age[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Welcome to the world of Binal-Tech, before you continue please take the time to read this brief history and the meaning of Binal-Tech.

-------------------------------

[U][I]The Story So Far[/I][/U]
"2004 A.D.--Over ten years have passed since the first contact between Transformers and humans, and situations around the world have changed tremendously. The groundbreaking for Autobot City, the establishment of the EDC--the Earth Defense Command, the advances into outer space...humans and Autobots have now formed an invaluable community bound by a common destiny. Amid all this, destructive Decepticon operations using the metallic pathogen "Cosmic Rust" have caused irreparable damage to countless Autobot members of the Earth garrison. Megatron had just launched a war of conquest on the planet Cybertron, and almost all Autobot personnel and material had just left Earth behind.

Having lost their trump card of defensive strength, cut off from all support, and faced with an absolute crisis, the EDC reaches an emergency decision to initiate the Binal-Tech Project, a "human-developed Transformers" plan they'd been considering for some time. Under the orders of the mother computer Teletraan-1, the development of transformable, humanoid machines is carried out at a rapid pace by companies and research organizations around the world. The wounded Autobots' personality data are transferred into the Earth-made robot bodies thus completed, and they are reborn as new man-made mechanical lifeforms. Here are born the warriors who are the hope of humans and Autobots alike, the Binal-Tech Transformers!"

Greetings members of OB, fans of RPG, fans of Transformers or if you'd like, all of the above :P. Welcome to my newest RPG based upon the up and coming line of Transformers toys which will be released early next year. The story, as you can see, is revolving around the Autobots and continues on directly from the end of the original series of 'The Transformers' anything after that, i.e. Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Armada etc, have not happened yet and so you can not be characters from those series. Also note that only the Autobots can be played as characters, all Decepticons are NPCs for this RPG. You may only be a character from the original series, albeit with an up grade, :D, due to the Binal-Tech project. I'll give you the requirements of your sign-up now.

[U][I]Making a Character for Binal-Tech[/I][/U]
I'll just give you the basic run-down of the information you'll need for the sign-up and then give you an example.

[U]Name and Title:[/U] Your characters name and the 'job title' they have.
[U]Code-Number:[/U] The number in the Binal-Project your character is.
[U]Motto:[/U] Your characters look in life, so to speak.
[U]Gender:[/U] Male or Female, that simple.
[U]Function:[/U] What is your characters main function.
[U]Transformation:[/U] This is your alternate mode. [I]N/B:[/I] Due to the nature of the Binal-Tech project this must be an actual design of car, place etc.
[U]Personality:[/U] How your character acts around others or interacts with them.
[U]Apperance:[/U] A picture of the Robot mode and vehicle mode would be prefered here.
[U]History/Biography:[/U] The back-story to your character, why they are here and so on.
[U]Weapon(s):[/U] What weapon(s) your character weilds.

[U][I]Example Sign-up[/I][/U]
This is an example sign-up, not my own character. If you wish to make Smokescreen your character, please talk with me first.

[U]Name and Title:[/U] Smokescreen, Autobot Tactician.
[U]Code-Number:[/U] BT-01.
[U]Motto:[/U] "A look can be deceiving; a touch can be lethal."
[U]Gender:[/U] Male.
[U]Function:[/U] Diversionary Tactician.
[U]Transformation:[/U] Subaru Impreza WRC 2003
[U]Personality:[/U] His duplicity carries over to his personal affairs. Charming and affable, it is easy for Smokescreen to use his genuine camaraderie with his fellow Autobots in order to root out their deepest concerns. And, at Optimus Prime's request, that is exactly what Smokescreen does, because Optimus feels that his role as Autobot leader creates a personal barrier between himself and his followers that he cannot overcome alone. Strangely enough, in Optimus' eyes, the most devious of the Autobots is also the most trusted.
[U]Apperance:[/U] [URL=http://www.bwtf.com/binaltech/smokescreen/rm1.jpg]Robot Mode[/URL] and [URL=http://www.bwtf.com/binaltech/smokescreen/vm1.jpg]Vehicle Mode[/URL].
[U]History/Biography:[/U] The first Autobot warrior revived through the Binal-Tech Project. Save for the quantum computers of his cerebral section and his primary armament, his entire design was carried out by Japan's Fuji Heavy Industries, Inc. and STi, thoroughly reproducing all of Smokescreen's essential functions. In vehicle mode, he can reach a top speed of 230 km/h and can fire smoke cartridges from his tailpipe. He has taken on his previous role of clearing away his teammates' anxieties and fears, and in his current revival, he has come to strongly encourage other development teams and Autobot fighters.
[U]Weapon(s):[/U] Electro-Disruptor rifle.

Thats basicly what the sign up needs to be and if you cannot find a sutible picture you can just say what the character looks like and such or I can find a picture for you, whatever suits you. And as usual my character sign-up, and who else but Optimus Prime :P.

[U][I]My Character Sign-up[/I][/U]

[U]Name and Title:[/U] Optimus Prime, Autobot Supreme Commander
[U]Code-Number:[/U] MBT-00 [Master Binal-Tech]
[U]Motto:[/U] "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
[U]Gender:[/U] Male
[U]Function:[/U] Autobot Leader/Commander
[U]Transformation:[/U] Trailer Truck Cab
[U]Personality:[/U] If he had been on Earth, he would be a doctor, a mechanic, a scientist and a warrior. But on Cybertron there is no difference between these professions. So Optimus uses his skills to heal and repair - which are the same things to Autobots - to improve the world around him and, if necessary, to fight. Both in power and intelligence, he has no equal. He has the personality of an Abraham Lincoln. He can be immensely kind and his compassion extends to all that lives, including the creatures of Earth. Yet he will battle unceasingly to protect the weak and defend what he believes in. To accomplish this, Optimus knows that the Decepticons must be defeated for all time.
[U]Apperance:[/U] [URL=http://www.ultimatetoys.com.my/Preorders/Transformers/20thOptimusPrime/20thAnnivPrimeDifferentView.jpg]Robot Mode and Vehicle Mode[/URL]
[U]History/Biography:[/U] Having been involved in the Cybertron Civil War from the beginning Optimus Prime is having the most trouble adapting to his new body, thought it is almost identical to his old one. Due to his status in the Autobots he was placed in the Master Binal-Tech project so he could be restored to his original form completely. His project was carried out by New United Motor Manufacturing and, as with all the BT projects, STi. As per to his wishes he was brought back to his original body and not an updated one like many of the other Autobots. While the project was under-way Smokescreen was finished as the first BT Transformer and code-named BT-01, he came to see Prime during his sparks insertion to the new body and make sure he was alright with the body. After the shakedown period Prime went to work straight away drawing up the plans for the Autobot City that would be built in America near the Arks crash site and awaiting the rest of the Autobot Force. His mobile base was also re-built along with himself, it has gone through a complete transformation and will serve as the Autobots mobile command centre for years to come and Roller has also gone though and change and is now gifted with a Robot mode instead of his normal single vehicle mode.
[U]Weapon(s):[/U] Proton Rifle and Energon Axe.

[U][I]Rules of the RPG[/I][/U]
As I usually do I'm just going to lay down the basic rules for those who wish to take part in this RPG

1. I want to have good RPGers in my RPG, not people who punctuate evey sentence with many '!!!!' and litter their posts with incorrect spelling.

2. Applications for characters must have a Personality and History which mirriors the original characters from the show, if you need information you can go here to get it: [URL=http://www.ntfa.net/universe/english/index2.htm]Whos who in the Transformer Universe[/URL] And remember that it is only Autobots that you can sign-up for.

3. As usual, I expect regular posting on your part, good spelling and grammer and each post will have three paragraphs or more. Anyone who's quality and/or post amount will be given one warning, if it continues they are out of the RPG.

4. I have the right to accept or reject anyone who I feel does not come to the standards set out by the previous rules.

5. Have fun with the RPG :D.

[CENTER]-------------------------------[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=CRIMSON][B][U]ACTIVATE PROJECT BINAL-TECH[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[color=#707875][size=1][b]Name and Title:[/b] Ultra Magnus, Autobot Vice Commander

[b]Code-Number:[/b] BT 03

[b]Motto:[/b] "Consistency is victory"

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Function:[/b] Autobot Vice Commander/Autobot City Commander.

[b]Transformation:[/b] This I'll come back and edit, I need to think about this.

[b]Personality:[/b] Ultra Magnus is all soldier, he is most comfortable when he is carrying out Optimus Prime's orders. He is uncomfortable when the mantle of leadership is placed over his broad shoulders as he sees himself as a follower, not a commander, and is reluctant to assume authority until it is clear that he has no choice but to lead. However when he does finally lead he is resolute, fair and courageous beyond reproach. He is ever-ready to sacrifice himself for the good of his companions and mission, and unstinting in his preparedness so that his "people" will be as protected as possible.

[b]Apperance:[/b] Hmm mre thinking required I have to update his appearance as per JPs [Jokopoko's] request.

[b]History/Biography:[/b] Let me get back to you again.

[b]Weapons:[/b] I don't actually know, someone help me here.[/color][/size]

Name and Title: Scattershot; Warrior
Code-Number: Bt-02
Motto: "Decepticons are like rust spots-they're ugly and they can pop up anywhere!"
Function: Former Technobot Leader/Warrior
Transformation: Spaceship
Personality: Scattershot is one feisty bot. He goes into a group of Decepticons with guns blazing, and expects anyone else to do the same. He will stay in the battle until he runs out of ammo, which he'll then fight with his hands, or until the enemies are gone. He doesn't consider it being brave, or courageous, he considers it fun.
Apperance: [url]http://pages.emerson.edu/students/seth_seidler/Computron.html[/url]
History/Biography: Scattershot is the former leader of the group known as The Technobots. He decided to get "re-born" to help the cause..and because he loves destroying Decepticons. He can reach incredible speeds in the air..although on land he is kind of slow due to the fact that his vehicle mode is a space-ship. He doesn't let that bother him though, since he can be found in Robot-mode more than anything.
Weapon(s): Acid-pellet rifle and hand mounted blasters.

OOC: Joko, just tell me if you'd like me to use a different character, or if Scattershot is fine. I will be editing the personality and History later but I'm eating dinner at the moment, so I have to feed my belly! :P

Name and Title: Arcee, Warrior
Code-Number: BT-5
Motto: "Looks are always deceiving."
Function: Warrior
Transformation: Chevy Corvette
Personality: A sweet, kind, and loyal Autobot to her friends, Arcee is also a merciless, lethal warrior to her enemies. Arcee's intelligence, quick wit, and coolness under fire make her invaluable to the Autobot cause.
Apperance:
[URL=http://www.ntfa.net/universe/pictures/Arcee1.jpg]Robot Mode[/URL] [URL=http://www.ntfa.net/universe/pictures/Arcee2.jpg]Vehicle Mode[/URL]
History/Biography: After the plauge Arcee decided to get rebuilt because she knew she had to help in the war agianst the Decepticons, she knew that she had to help set things right and she will. The Decepticons constantly underrate her because, since to them she so closely resembles the female humans of Earth which the Decepticons have absolutely no respect for, they believe she is beneath their consideration. It is an attitude that Arcee exploits with deadly efficiency.
Weapon(s): One proton energy blaster on each wrist, a foot long staff which can fire proton blasts and grows to 5 ft in the press of a button.

Awww...no Decepticons? I love the 'Cons...well, I'll play an Autobot with a 'Con name, then. ^__^

Name and Title: Skywarp, Autobot Aerial Combat Expert

Code-Number: BT-06

Motto: "I am not bound by the law of the land!"

Function: Aerial combat/recon

Transformation: f-14 Tomcat

Personality: Skywarp is an aerial hotshot with a mean sense of humor and a prima donna personality. He isn't very dedicated to the Autobot cause, and prefers solo missions. Enamored with Earth's popular culture. Looks down upon those that can't fly. Ironically, is very courtious to women and fembots; some would say that is his only redeeming feature.

Apperance: See attached pic of a Tomcat; for rough estimate of the robot mode, go here: [url]http://www.52toys.com/gallery/universe/skywarp/index.html[/url]
That toy has the proper colors.

History/Biography: A good deal of Skywarp's personal history data was wiped when he was contaminated with the plague; as a result, he remembers little of his existance before the Binal-Tech project. He doesn't much care, either. His obnoxious attitude, coupled with being one of the few flying Autobots, has lead to him being greatly disliked by his comrades.

Weapon(s): In Tomcat mode, Skywarp wields a pair of M61 Gatling Cannons located near his nose cone. He stores a set o four AIM-7 Sparrow missiles under his wings.

In robot mode, he launches plasma bombs from the blasters on his arms. In addition, his wings are razor sharp.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Okey doke, all so far are in and Outcast I still want you to finish the sign-up ASAP, it you have trouble just PM me. All remember that we still need about 5 more players for it to be a decent RPG, talk to friends about it etc and such, thanks guys ^_^[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]