OtakuBoards

season 2 y/n?

dragonrose

Do you guys think there should be a season 2?

I think so because I didn't get a lot of the stuff like what

happened to Sora, did they defeat the boss, and what of that

voice in the other realm tsukassa was in most of the time?

Well if anyone knows where to find me.....

I'll be watching the series on tape to see what happened.

~*dragonrose*~:confused: :)

I don't think they should have another season of the show, because the moving from series to game to short movies(//LIMINALITY) gives it a better sense of origionality.

But, I do think that they should give the game a wider number of gameconsoles it can be played on. I already have a PS2, so I can play it, but I don't think Xbox and Gamecube users will be able to continue the story.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

.hack//LIMINALITY is based on short movies. It takes place in basically the same period as the games. That's what I ment by short movies.

And for the people who don't have the video game series, I guess they won't be able to explore the rest of the .hack Universe. That's a large handicap to the Playstation-impared, but that's the way they created it.

[color=darkblue]I guess that they've already done another "season", but in a different type of media. The PS2 games follow the story that .Hack//Sign began. Project .Hack is a very long story, told in different types of media, DVD's animation, OVA, games, manga.

I don't see why they should do another .Hack//Sign season, and maybe they wonn't do it anyway, since the whole story has been projected to be in different media types from the beggining.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
I think it would be great if they were to make another season of .hack//SIGN. After the series is over, it just leaves you hanging, since none of the characters appear in the games (with the exception of Balmung, etc.). And not all of us have PS2s, so we don't know what happens.
I would like to see a continuation of the SIGN characters rather than others. I find them the most entertaining and interesting to watch.

I would like there to be a second season, but I highly doubt it for as the fact they already came out with all the other .hack// shows and the PS2 games(which are very addicting). I haven't seen all of the episodes of the otherone's, but it does get boring and annoying,depending on who you are,after a while and it would be nice if they would come out with another season. But the question is, are they gonna come out with another series for .hack//, that would more likely happen more than anything over the 2nd season for .hack//SIGN.And if I repeated my self sorry.later!

[color=orangered]I think perhaps there [i]should[/i] be another season of .hack - but not .hack//SIGN. What I mean is, I've been thinking (ouch O_o) and people without PS2s can't see the OVA [i]or[/i] the games, right? Because you get the OVA discs with the games. Where's the fairness in that? I think maybe they should release an animated series explaining what happens in the games and release the OVA on maybe two discs seperate from the games. Like they did with .hack//DUSK, they released the manga, but there's also an anime for it as well.[/color]

Its very ironic!!!!!

You watch these shows, play the games, and then get left to hang out to dry they sould do anything within their power to always keep a series going!!! The need to make the game on the pc!! And the stupid genious that is to invent the visual helmet thingie needs to hurry the heck up!! This is all the things that will keep the game alive for a while!!!

Also i for one understand almost everything there is to know about the show except for the exception of Harold Heowick(?) and Morganna!!! That is about it!!
Any way got to run!
Hacker Kite

All right!

No need to get all hyped up about it!

And as for the "need to make it on pc" comment,

I'm all for that!

there is a petition going on a thread that was started by

dark_dragongirl. if enough signatures, they would make the

world on pc!(hopefully a online multi-player game)

~*dragonrose*~

Guest The Negotiator
Well why don't you buy one they are not that much. Anyways I think that there should be a second one, there is too many cliffhangers it's terrible and plus I need more the one series isn't enough.

• 2 weeks later...
It's been released in Japan, and the rumor is that the US versions of episodes 27 & 28 are bundled with the last volume of .hack//SIGN. Whatever they are doing, both episodes are licensed, as is .hack//GIFT, so they are coming to us in one form or another.

[url=http://www.animenation.com/av-2246.html]Reason to believe the rumors[/url].

EDIT: Good news, .hack//GIFT is in the fourth LIMINALITY DVD that comes with the fourth game, .hack//QUARANTINE. So, there you go, the location of all of the three extra episodes.