dragonrose Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 Do you guys think there should be a season 2? I think so because I didn't get a lot of the stuff like what happened to Sora, did they defeat the boss, and what of that voice in the other realm tsukassa was in most of the time? Well if anyone knows where to find me..... I'll be watching the series on tape to see what happened. ~*dragonrose*~:confused: :)
AzureWolf Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 All of the questions are (or will be) addressed in the .hack video game series. It's a rip, I know, but that's the price for awesome integration. :)
Gelgoog Pilot Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 Ah yes I for one am very close to those answers that you speak of. (I have 3/4 games) They're definetly fun to play, the consept of a single player online game IS VERY origanal and nicly done. Also you meet up with a few of the cast members from the series.
Squall Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 I don't think they should have another season of the show, because the moving from series to game to short movies(//LIMINALITY) gives it a better sense of origionality. But, I do think that they should give the game a wider number of gameconsoles it can be played on. I already have a PS2, so I can play it, but I don't think Xbox and Gamecube users will be able to continue the story. Correct me if I'm wrong.
inferno Posted December 16, 2003 Posted December 16, 2003 i think there should be a new season of the .hack/sign saga because of the same reason's as dragonrose.
dragonrose Posted December 17, 2003 Author Posted December 17, 2003 yeah but... what about those people who don't have the videogame series? HUH????? And Squall what do you mean by short movies??
Squall Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 .hack//LIMINALITY is based on short movies. It takes place in basically the same period as the games. That's what I ment by short movies. And for the people who don't have the video game series, I guess they won't be able to explore the rest of the .hack Universe. That's a large handicap to the Playstation-impared, but that's the way they created it.
dragonrose Posted December 17, 2003 Author Posted December 17, 2003 Oh...... Thanks anyways!(whatever you just said!) Is there any clue if "the world" might actually exist? And any hope of finding .hack online? ~*dragonrose*~
Ani_Freak Posted December 17, 2003 Posted December 17, 2003 [color=darkblue]I guess that they've already done another "season", but in a different type of media. The PS2 games follow the story that .Hack//Sign began. Project .Hack is a very long story, told in different types of media, DVD's animation, OVA, games, manga. I don't see why they should do another .Hack//Sign season, and maybe they wonn't do it anyway, since the whole story has been projected to be in different media types from the beggining.[/color]
Katana Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 I think it would be great if they were to make another season of .hack//SIGN. After the series is over, it just leaves you hanging, since none of the characters appear in the games (with the exception of Balmung, etc.). And not all of us have PS2s, so we don't know what happens. I would like to see a continuation of the SIGN characters rather than others. I find them the most entertaining and interesting to watch.
*Aura* Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 I would like there to be a second season, but I highly doubt it for as the fact they already came out with all the other .hack// shows and the PS2 games(which are very addicting). I haven't seen all of the episodes of the otherone's, but it does get boring and annoying,depending on who you are,after a while and it would be nice if they would come out with another season. But the question is, are they gonna come out with another series for .hack//, that would more likely happen more than anything over the 2nd season for .hack//SIGN.And if I repeated my self sorry.later!
kenshinsbabe Posted December 30, 2003 Posted December 30, 2003 if there was a second season, that would just mean more headaches, more frustration, more internet time, looking up things about it, and less sleep. I don't get enough as it is! PLEASE, NO SECOND SEASON!!
Braidless Baka Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 [color=orangered]I think perhaps there [i]should[/i] be another season of .hack - but not .hack//SIGN. What I mean is, I've been thinking (ouch O_o) and people without PS2s can't see the OVA [i]or[/i] the games, right? Because you get the OVA discs with the games. Where's the fairness in that? I think maybe they should release an animated series explaining what happens in the games and release the OVA on maybe two discs seperate from the games. Like they did with .hack//DUSK, they released the manga, but there's also an anime for it as well.[/color]
Hacker Kite Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 Its very ironic!!!!! You watch these shows, play the games, and then get left to hang out to dry they sould do anything within their power to always keep a series going!!! The need to make the game on the pc!! And the stupid genious that is to invent the visual helmet thingie needs to hurry the heck up!! This is all the things that will keep the game alive for a while!!! Also i for one understand almost everything there is to know about the show except for the exception of Harold Heowick(?) and Morganna!!! That is about it!! Any way got to run! Hacker Kite
dragonrose Posted January 2, 2004 Author Posted January 2, 2004 All right! No need to get all hyped up about it! And as for the "need to make it on pc" comment, I'm all for that! there is a petition going on a thread that was started by dark_dragongirl. if enough signatures, they would make the world on pc!(hopefully a online multi-player game) ~*dragonrose*~
Hacker Kite Posted January 3, 2004 Posted January 3, 2004 I know about it too!!! I was number 200 something to sign the stupid thing!!!! I don't know how many the have now!!!! People interesting in .hack and are viewing this post go to the site and sign it! Hk
Tsukasamaster Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 I think they should but yeah I only go tto play the game for just a few hours but then I died so now I have to restart all over again.:( cause I dont have a memory card yet! NOOOOO
Guest The Negotiator Posted January 10, 2004 Posted January 10, 2004 Well why don't you buy one they are not that much. Anyways I think that there should be a second one, there is too many cliffhangers it's terrible and plus I need more the one series isn't enough.
dragonrose Posted January 10, 2004 Author Posted January 10, 2004 I agree! But... I also heard that instead of doing another season, they just started another series from where .hack left off. Is it just me or is that really confusing?? How can they tell which series is the next in line? ~*dragonrose
LordBalmung Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Yeah they've came out with the sequal to the game series...its called .hack//UNISON and it includes all the characters from the games...i'm planning to buy it...
Hacker Kite Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Does any one know when it will come out though!!!!!! Hacker Kite
AzureWolf Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 It's been released in Japan, and the rumor is that the US versions of episodes 27 & 28 are bundled with the last volume of .hack//SIGN. Whatever they are doing, both episodes are licensed, as is .hack//GIFT, so they are coming to us in one form or another. [url=http://www.animenation.com/av-2246.html]Reason to believe the rumors[/url]. EDIT: Good news, .hack//GIFT is in the fourth LIMINALITY DVD that comes with the fourth game, .hack//QUARANTINE. So, there you go, the location of all of the three extra episodes.
LordBalmung Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Hey...but shouldn't .hack//UNISON be out already??? I've heard so much about it, but then again it could've been the japanese version they were talking about...
dragonrose Posted January 21, 2004 Author Posted January 21, 2004 I have no clue.... I started a thread like this at another forum and they're saying that the same people who created .hack are creating an OAV series. is this true? Oh, what's this I hear about an episode 27+28?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now