OtakuBoards

Stargate SG-1

sublime1

[b][color=crimson][size=1]
This little RPG is something that I've been considering for quite some time now. I hope it will be fun for all of those who choose to join.

The storyline takes place fourty-seven years after the television series. The world is still ignorant to the existence of alien life and that of the Stargate. There have been several attempts by the Goa'uld to conquer Earth once more. But all have been thwarted either by one of the several SGC squads, the Tok'ra or the Asgard.

There is now a strong Jaffa resistance against the Goa'uld on the world of Chulak, led by the now retired SG-1 team member Teal'c. Colonel Jack O'Neill was killed along with Major Samantha Carter several decades earlier on that very same planet when a mothership carrying a naquadah bomb attacked the then small rebellion. The naquadah enhancement was disconnected by Carter but the initial blast took them both before they could escape.

Dr. Daniel Jackson along with Joonas Quinn died fifteen years later when the trinium iris guarding the Stargate was shattered by an energy blast that destroyed half of the interior of the Cheyenne Mountain compound. The origin of the blast is still unknown. It was rebuilt and now has a monument to all of the fallen members of the SGC.

I have given you a history, now here is the story.

Intelligence gathered by the Tok'ra shows that the Goa'uld knowns as Sekhmet has developed a new ship that is capable of destroying several Asgard ships in a single attack. The mission is to find the ship and Sekhmet, gather as much information as possible on the technology surrounding the costruction of the ship and then to destroy the ship and Sekhmet.

YOU MIGHT NEED TO PLAY MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER.

What I need is a new team. There will need to be at least three human members. At most two Jaffa members. And one Tok'ra liason.

I will be playing the role of Sekhmet and the leader of the team. Use my sign-up as a template for your own.

NAME: Rowan Scapefield (if Tok'ra put both names)

DESCRIPTION: 6'5, short brown hair, gray eyes. Always wears his SGC uniform (standard)

SHORT BIO: Inducted into the special projects division of the U.S. Air Force, Col. Scapefield brings his extensive knowledge of battle tactics and cunning to the team. He has worked with several other SG teams but now is leader of SG-1.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Sekhmet

SPECIES: Goa'uld

DESCRIPTION: Tall, gold hair, white and gold robes and a golden staff with two gold Goa'uld symbiotes twisted around it like snakes with a black gem set at the top.

BIO: Ruthless and self serving, Sekhmet will answer to no one. He will kill any enemy he comes into contact with without a second thought. Even other Goa'uld System Lords. His tactics and technology are the most deadly adversaries that Earth has ever faced.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, just ask. [/color][/size][/b]

[size=1]

The only words that can describe my feelings when it comes to someone starting an SG-1 RPG is me running around the room waving my arms in the air with the expressions as thus;

Glee! ^____________^

Wow, and it looks like you can spell, control your grammar, and you have a keen interest in making this work.

I'm in love with you already.

In a purely..um..non-icky way of course.

Ha! I'm the first to sign up!

[center]~~~~[/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Mikhael Vassikin

[b]Rank:[/b] Captain

[b]Description:[/b] 6'2'' Thick black hair, dark brown eyes, just off-white skin, broad shouldered, but not stocky. Wears the standard green fatigues and black t-shirt, as well as the Kevlar, at all times. [He's slightly paranoid that the American government will turn on him]

[b]Short Bio:[/b] Vassikin was selected by the Russian equivalent of Stargate command to become part of the new SG-1 team. He grudgingly obliged, being fluent in English and knowledgable of Goa'uld, and mildly tolerant towards Americans.

Upon arrival he became aquainted with Stargate Command and instantly checked it out, blueprints and the like. While he has been thoroughly assured about the strong bond of friendship between mother Russia and America, he still feels that he needs to look over his shoulder every now and again.

The fact that the American Airforce decided to give him the honorary title of Captain as a show of good faith still furthered his paranoia

It was only recently that he began eating the food in the mess hall.

[center]~~~~[/center]

I'm really looking forward to this. It should be good ^_^

*rushes off to tell everyone*
[/size]

Hooray! Finally, a SG-1 RP!

[b]Name:[/b] Vincent Thorne

[b]Rank:[/b] Captain

[b]Description:[/b] 5'10" He has short, dark brown hair with a hint off red highlights. His skin is slightly tanned, but he is obviously of Caucasian origin. He is fit, but not incredibly muscular. Still, his limbs hold a wiry strength. He usually wears the standard fautiges, along with a pair of black combat boots and a white t-shirt.

[b]Short Bio:[/b] Vincent is a Navy SEAL, chosen from a volounteer group to be a part of the new Stargate Team. He was eager to become a part of this new chance to explore new worlds, and stop aliens from invading his home planet. He gets along fairly well with everyone. He isn't prejiduced(sp) towards friendly aliens; quite the contrary in fact.

When he showed up at Stargate Command, he was a bit nervous about the entire thing. He wasn't sure how he'd get along with the other team members, and was a bit shocked to hear that a Russian would be part of the team. Aside from that, he's fit in pretty well and is ready to roll.

I'd be Tok'ra, but I'm a fraid I don't know ehoung about them. If you could post a link to someplace I could get more info, I'll gladly play one. ^_^

[b]Name:[/b] Eduardo Hernandez

[b]Rank:[/b] Lieutenant

[b]Description:[/b] 5'10" with brown hair and brown eyes, he has tanned skin, showing that he has spent planty of time in the sun. He is slim and muscualar, but not bulky. He is usually wearing standard fatigues.

[b]Bio:[/b] Born and raised in L.A., he is a tough and self suffiecent individual. He has a quick sharp mind, and graduated at the top of hi class from West Point. His assignement to Stargate command is a dream come true for him, and he tackels every assignement with relish.

[color=crimson][b][size=1]
I am afraid you may be mistaken on the origins of the Tok'ra. They are actually a rebel faction of Goa'uld symbiotes and Human hosts. Unlike the Goa'uld who completely take over the hosts body, the Tok'ra have a truly sybiotic relationship. Both conciousnesses are shown. Your sign-up may be used as the hosts but you must include information on the Tok'ra symbiote residing in his body.

I you have any more questions about the Tok'ra just PM me and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Otherwise, I suggest you check out [url]www.scifi.com[/url] and check out the Stargate SG-1 section. I do not know if there is any helpful information there, because I haven't ever checked. But, it may be worth checking out.

BTW: I may have been a little vague about the whole uniform thing. If you are Tok'ra you do not need to wear it. If you are Jaffa, you can either wear the uniform or your Jaffa armor. The armor is usually worn only on missions where mothership penetration is necessary.

Good Luck. [/b][/color][/size]

Alright, here we go. Dislike as I do the Tok'ra, I think it will be very interesting to Rp one ^_~

NAME: Jerith Arkum
TOK'RA NAME: Karthus

RANK: Tok'ra liason between the Tok'ra high command and the SGC

DESCRIPTION: Male. Jerith stands at 5,7 with long dark brown hair usually tied back in a pony tail. His eyes are a stormy grey in colour. He is dressed in the dark brown leather uniform of the tok'ra, though it is more suited to the soldiery duties he will be required to perform on the team.

SHORT BIO: Jerith Arkum was originally an inhabitant of one of the many human colonized planets that form the stargate network. After an initial attack by one of the Goauld System Lords Jerith was injured. By sheer chance (and wonderful conicidence ^_~) the Tok'ra operative working within the System Lord's stronghold was also dying. Karthus, the Tok'ra blended with Jerith, returning them both to the Tok'ra homeworld.

Karthus has had experience with the SGC before, though this was only minimal. He has replaced Salmek as the Tok'ra liason and now works with the SGC to protect Earth and the alliance

[b][color=crimson][size=1]
I still need at least one Jaffa to join us before we can begin this. I am really anxious to get this thing up and running. If someone who is already participating wants to play one, that'd be great. If not, I need someone new to sign up. All we can do is wait.

[/color][/b][/size]

Well i was coming up recently with my own with a cool sg1 story... heck I LIVE FOR THAT SHOW. its me and my dads favorite tv series. I look forward to jacks sarcastic attitude. Although i normaly play female characters... me being...female and all but ill just have to get used to it i guess.... Love this!

[b]Name:[/b] Toldorin (Tall-doe-rin)

[b]Species:[/b] Jafaa

[b]Description:[/b] 5'7'' With black hair and blue eyes. He has a strange mark on his head unlike most other Jafaa. Wears the armor most of the time.

[b]Bio: [/b] Raised on a quiet unknown planet He was trained to be a warrior. After the training he went on to work under a minor Goa'uld but then met the rebellion on Chulak on a minor mission and one thing led to another and he stayed. He has a wife and child.