Who would YOU rather meet?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who would YOU rather meet?

• Clay Aiken
    • BUTTNEY Spears
    • Hillary sit-on-her Duff
    • These people would be... who?

Guest ClayAikensbabe
:love:[FONT=Randall] [SIZE=3] [COLOR=indigo]Do you LOVE Clay Aiken? Are you someone who can't stand him? Tell me what you think! And who would YOU rather meet: Clay or BUTTNEY Spears?[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Clay Aitken is a super performer, He has great vocals, and his music is refreshing to listen to, same with Ruben, they're both good and I reckon they both deserved to be winners. ( a duet album would be cool, though doubtful)

It's not usually my taste in music, I more of a Hip Hop/RnB guy myself, I do however enjoy the American Idol performances he gavem along with Ruben Studdard who is, a great entertainer (go the velvet teddy bear!)

New zealand Idol has just started over here, I'm going to audition for it if I can, then you can hear me try to sing like clay Aitken, I'm sure I'm one of the bunch who can't sing for nutz!

Edit: do you think that poll is a good Idea?

First you ask for an honest opinion woith a poll (that's the idea of those thigns, isn't it?) and then you diss all the other options apart from Clay Aitken, sorry, but it seems rather childish to me.

Guest ClayAikensbabe
I am a Clay Aiken Luver. I wouldn't have dissed them, but my friend Katie is having a feud w/ her friend Ethan to see who's better. He called Clay a pottyhead. That just does NOT work with me! But Hilary is ok, & Britany is well... no, can't say anything good. Thanx!

I think Clay chose the wrong career choice. I think he would do alot better on Broaday then the pop scene. He has a pretty good voice but its not pop.

I love Hilary Duff so much! She is so wonderful in every way. She is cute and a good actress and can also siing quite well. I watch Lizzy every day on the Disney channel just tp see her. She has a great personality and is very nice. She has recently said, "I seem to be the only teenage girl without a boyfriend." Well Hilary I would e happy to fill the role for you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hells Fire [/i]
[B]I think Clay chose the wrong career choice. I think he would do alot better on Broaday then the pop scene. He has a pretty good voice but its not pop.

I love Hilary Duff so much! She is so wonderful in every way. She is cute and a good actress and can also siing quite well. I watch Lizzy every day on the Disney channel just tp see her. She has a great personality and is very nice. She has recently said, "I seem to be the only teenage girl without a boyfriend." Well Hilary I would e happy to fill the role for you. [/B][/QUOTE]
[B]

Dude i'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that...*shivers* I really can't picture an 18-year-old watching Lizzie Maguire...and to think you actually called me her one time! I shall seek revenge!*evil
laughter* I'm actually surprised you didn't pick Britney tony. I figure you cold have a three-some with You, her, and Madonna.

Now on to other matters...Clay Aiken is alright. But had i a chance to meet anybody of the choices I'd deffinatly choose [i]Britney[/i] Spears. But if I did that I'd have to bring a braf bag cause well honest to god she and me probably wouldn't get along. Her music is all right...[i]much[/i] better then that Duff. And honestly "BUTTNEY" Spears? How immature...what are you 10? Damn newbies...Yes I quite like "Invivsible". It's just my station plays it too much. He's changed his image too much. I liked him better when he still had the whacked out hair and glasses.
I have a feeling this thread won't live much longer. At least I pry to god it won't...*looks at ClayAikensbabe's last post and shivers because of the spelling*

I'm not really sure I should respond to this thread because anything I say regarding Clay Aiken might get me banned from OB. The only thing I can say without actually saying it is... Clay Aiken...Clay Aiken... What rhymes with Aiken? Nevermind. I can think of a word to describe him that rhymes with Clay, though. I think you see my point. And if you don't... Then you should be shot in the head. jk. Even though I have no patience for stupid people.

-innuendo rules-

ClayAikensbabe, try putting more effort into your posts. Try saying why you like Clay. What is it that makes you a fan?

The poll is a joke, and not really the funny kind. I'm locking up the poll.

However, I'll let this thread stay open, but only if I see some good posts. Otherwise, this thing shuts down faster than an MSNTV trying to read javascript.

[color=violet]How about none of the above?
I'd puke on Brittany and I just have no desire to meet the rest of them
I wouldn't mind meeting SHania Twain or the Guys from Good Charlotte (I listened to them [i]before[/i] Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and think one of their best songs was East Coast Anthem.)
I think GC is a really great band, one of the first happy punk bands I was introduced to. And I saw them play at RIT so I would defiantely like to talk to them.
As for Shania Twain. She's a real sweetie. I know someone who met her. She's a talented singer and just plain rocks like you wouldn't believe. I have her CDs too.
But hey, if you want to meet Brittany, that's your anurism, not mine. To each their own, just don't drag me along.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chichiri's Girl [/i]
[B][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hells Fire [/i]
[B]

How immature...what are you 10? Damn newbies...Yes I quite like "Invivsible". It's just my station plays it too much. He's changed his image too much. I liked him better when he still had the whacked out hair and glasses.
I have a feeling this thread won't live much longer. At least I pry to god it won't...*looks at ClayAikensbabe's last post and shivers because of the spelling* [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you looking for any excuse to rip a newbie? I find that immature.

If you are going to diss someonefor spelling, make sure you yourself can spell. "Invivsible"? "pry?" "braf?" do i sense hypocrisy here?

On to the subject at hand, I heven't really given much thought to a certain popstar I'd like to meet, it's not something that's really a pressing issue for me, If I, by chance met britney somewhere, I mgiht introduce myself, and I might say hello, but then again I might not, it depends on the situations, she is after all, a human, and she needs her own space, and I'm not much of a celebrity fanatic.

There are a ton of Kiwi celebrities that i have emt without saying too much, just letting them carry on with their day to day life, Peter Jackson being one of them. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji Ikari [/i]
[B]Are you looking for any excuse to rip a newbie? I find that immature.

If you are going to diss someonefor spelling, make sure you yourself can spell. "Invivsible"? "pry?" "braf?" do i sense hypocrisy here?

On to the subject at hand, I heven't really given much thought to a certain popstar I'd like to meet, it's not something that's really a pressing issue for me, If I, by chance met britney somewhere, I mgiht introduce myself, and I might say hello, but then again I might not, it depends on the situations, she is after all, a human, and she needs her own space, and I'm not much of a celebrity fanatic.

[/B][/QUOTE]

The endless war between status. The Junior Members rag on the newbies and the Members rag on the Junior Members. Can't we all just be friends? But yes Deanna you were being mean and quite rude to the newbie nation. They out number us and we would be nothing without them. They start most of the threads and do most of the banners. And remember it was only last month that me and you were both newbies. :blah: :lecture:

Anyways I must agree with the personal space thing, though I most likely wouldn't uphold it. These peoples lives are suppose to be a open and free for all to read, but when they try to keep it a secret its just not fair. When they sign that contract they agree to never have private business again in my opinion. That the price you pay to a celebrity.

Guest Teammayhem
I take the 5th amendment on this one...
Too many people would be sending me hate mail if I speak my mind... (I've had it happen to me before)

[B]The endless war between status. The Junior Members rag on the newbies and the Members rag on the Junior Members. Can't we all just be friends? But yes Deanna you were being mean and quite rude to the newbie nation. They out number us and we would be nothing without them. They start most of the threads and do most of the banners. And remember it was only last month that me and you were both newbies. :blah: :lecture:
[/B][/QUOTE]
Interesting...I thought you wer quite so found of newbies either...*sideways grin* Whatever it's all good. Oh and ClayAikensbabe sorry bout all that I was in a bad mood. Well more stressed...all these concerts and the like...Really my spelling sucks. You know it's [i]that[/i] bad if when you say your own spelling sucks. So no hard feelings? He really is a good singer. Oh and Tony? Call me that again and I'll have to hurt you.

[FONT=arial]Clay Aiken, Clay Aiken.... he really comes off as rather odd to me. he doesn't exactly have really great looks, but his voice is absolutely awesome. such talent, and he chooses to blow it on pop music :p. nothing too wrong with the stuff he sings, but I'm in full agreement that he'd make the most out of his voice on a theatre stage than on a concert one.

as for Hilary Duff, the only thing that I'm gonna say about her (for now) is that she can't sing her way out of a paper bag. she has a range of what, half an octave?[/FONT]

I'd have to choose neither. I'm sorry, but his new song just scares me. Is he a staker or something? What i don't get is that he didn't win American Idol, and he's more popular than Ruben. What is up with that? I thought Ruben was a teddy bear. Clay...is a toothpick. (hey artemis, we could make a bridge out of him! :))
I would die to meet a member of the Beatles. And also if i was back in 6th grade, a member of NYSNC!

Guest ClayAikensbabe
I'm sorry if I upset anyone... & if my spelling was bad, it was either on purpose or a typo. My apologies to all. I am just SO mad at Ethan! You know, after seeing a rerun of Diane Sawyer's (sp?) interview w/ Britney, I feel sort-of bad for her. And to those of you who stuck up for me- Thanx a lot. I really appreciate it. So um, Britney's not the Ho I thought she was, (or IS she...?), I don't like Hilary the person, but Lizzie ROCKS, but Clay is still #1... in the charts & my heart(quickly followed by J.C. Chasez & Sean Biggerstaff!)! Ta for now!
-Lannah Aensland, Morrigan's daughter