OtakuBoards

The samuri pizza cats and animal friends rpg

Mighty kai

Yes folks you read it clear. This is my first Samuri pizza cats rpg. Samuri pizza cats is an anmie about 3 cats working in a pizza parlor. And they also fight their enemy Big Cheese. The original Cats and Big Cheese arnt going to be in this rpg. So we are going to have new characters and a new bad guy.The location is Tokyo japan. There are going to be other animals too, apart from the cats. I want at least 4 cats in this rpg. You can be any animal of your choice. Fox, rabbit etc.

Put this down if you are going to be a cat.
Name:
fur colour:
personality:
fav quote:
fav pizza:

Put this down if you are going to be a different animal.

Name:
weapon:
Item to get in contact with cats for help [ cats use colar bell]:
personality:
Fav quote:
reason to help the cats:

Ok this is the bad guy. Pm me if you wanna play him
Name: Lord Siabi
animal: Siberian tiger
suit colour: Red
weapon: Samuri sword
personality: This guy is strong, has great power. And he can be humerous.
fav quote:" Im great!!! you cant stop me."

You can work for him too.
Name:
suit colour:
weapon:
job: [conol of the army, hench man etc.]
personality:
fav quote:

I'll put down my character's profile soon. Ok guys?

Your characters can be friends with, related to other characters if want.

Name: Hakira
suit/colar colour: Purple and Emerald
fur colour: Black
fav quote: ?Dumb looks are still free.?
fav pizza: Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!!

Hakira has large emerald eyes that go with her black fur. She is often found wearing thigh high purple leather boots and a pink dress with a v-neck collar. New to Tokyo, she is originally from France. She has a purple belt that goes around the waist of her dress and chin length, straight black hair. (I?ll draw a picture soon.)

ok you are in anyway heres my character
Name: Melly
animal: kangeroo joey
weapon:metal boomerang
Item to get in contact with cats for help [ cats use colar bell]: a didgereedoo
personality: hyper and funny
Fav quote:" I love me pizza mate"
reason to help the cats: She's been friends with the cats for a long time. So she would do anything to help them out.

[B][I]Could I sign-up as a dog? I mean, not all dogs are mean... if not I'll just change it.

Name: Chance (That's my own dog's name!)

Animal: Dog (If allowed)

Weapon: ... Knives (I mean the sharp ones people use to cut meat)

Item to get in contact with cats for help [cats use colar bell]: A bone

Personality: Serious sometimes, but playful also. Chance has a switched personality, playful, and serious. Plus, he isn't afraid of breaking rules, getting caught, things like that.

Fav quote: "It's not illegal unless you get caught"

Reason to help the cats: He's been around them for along time, they seem nice, plus he has no where else to go. They don't bother him, as long as they can keep their word.

I'll give you a description if youo want.[/B][/I]

[font=gothic][color=indigo]People, I recommend we all go back and re-read the sticky thread at the top of the Recruitment page. Questions are handled by PM, unless they're relevant to a) the rpg and b) other people. "Can I have a frying pan" doesn't qualify. And sign ups, people, have a degree of content. It's not a SRI test, you can write more than a few lines. In fact, people had better start writing more than a few lines...[/font][/color]

I hope I'm not too late!

Name: Cookie (my cat's name)

suit color: Black and Pink

collar color: it's a opal stone (my birthstone ^_^)

fur color: She's a royal simiese(sp?), so she has white fur with gray face, legs, and tail

personality: Cookie is some what of a goofball, but she also has an attitude problem. She can kind of be violent. Her icy blue eyes strike fear in other animals hearts. She makes up for her violence with a joke here and there

bio: Cookie is a British simiese. (go figure) She's far from haveing British matters though. Her accent is really thick and sometimes it's hard to understand her. She gets really mad when people make her repeat herself. She's usually wearing a black tanktop with pink lips on it, a pink skirt, black boots, and pink sunglasses. She has blonde curly hair as well. She also carries around a whip that she uses as a weapon sometimes.

fav quote: "Come over here and I'll show ya who's a scaredy cat"

fav pizza: Sausage and cheese

OOC: I LOVE THE SAMURI PIZZA CATS!!!!! ^___^

• 3 weeks later...