Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Newest piece in the spirit of christmas. Though it doesn't look very christmassy. But angles are associated with Christmas, right? Right. Anyway, here y'all go. Enjoy. ^^
Umm..and the "glowing orbs"...didn't workout too well. U.U
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]That is pretty good. Thought to improve this, I would fix up the angel a little bit. She is good, but needs a little improvement. And I would also fix the background; the darkness doesn't really look right with the all pretty angel.
But I think the font is decent, and the angel isn't that bad at all. It is pretty good.

That's all I have to say, but good job, I like this piece greatly.[/size][/color]
Posted
I surrounded her with darkness to illustrate "Beacon of Light". I kinda like it, but thank you for the suggestion.
Umm, what exactly should I fix with the angel?

Thanx for the comment, much appreciated. ^^
Posted
The neck looks a bit too thick, and the legs look unproportional, and her feet are too small, but that's all I can see. The cg work is great, and I really like the overall work.
Posted
I can't draw feet or hands. >_<;; Darn, I can't keep using that excuse all the time.

I forgot to color her necklace. Ahhh!!! Thank u for the comment.
*goes off to fix*
Posted
[color=gray]The girl herself looks a tad awkward, but the colouring is amazing.

I have not much to say, her arms are a bit weird and so is her neck but like I said. I love how you did the coloring on her.
Good job ^_~[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...