OtakuBoards

My Banners (Yeah, I bet you get tired of seeing these....)

Fyxe

[size=1][color=darkblue]Lol, I'm sure you get VERY tired of seeing my threads. But I feel I must show the world my creations!
Ok, sorry. Anyway, here is an interesting new banner from me. It has this awsome picture I found on it. I was playing around a bunch with Adobe last night and I came up with this. I think it has an interesting kick to it. Sooo, what do you think?
I hope to be posting more of my banners soon, I have been making some cool ones lately! ^_~ Yeah right, but whatever!
Please rate and comment! I appreciate it! Enjoy.[/color][/size]

Just so you know, I'm more of a drawing-type artist as opposed to a PhotoShop type, so this post will probably be mostly on the composition value of your sketch and color scheme. (I?m no technical genius; trust me! :P )

Okay, I really like your color scheme (the purple, yellow, and red). It gives it a warm feeling (red and yellow), but with a hidden, colder aspect (purple, a very mysteeeerious color).

The hair is excellent; you have done spiky very well! She looks all Asian and cool? (okay, this is where I start babblin??better end the post :( )?

Overall, I think it?s neat!

Milo

[size=1][color=darkblue]Thanks. I thought it was a cool picture, so I just wanted to make something with it since I had plenty of spare time to do so.
Ok, here is my next banner. I think this was one of my nicer ones so far, I had to do another Sana and Akito based banner, but now it is far more simple.
Take note too, that any banners in this thread are up for graps as long is a name isn't on it. So if you want one of my banners, please PM me for permission! ^^
Enjoy![/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BillyB [/i]
[B]oh yeah I need a avatar and banner of Lenne from Final fantasy X-2. I have a picture of her that I want to use for my avatar and banner. I PM the picture to you too.Oh and if you could do this for me, could you put my name in my avatar and "Billy & Lenne 4eva" on the banner. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]We have another section devoted to requesting banners and avatars, where you can make a brand new thread and ask for a new banner and avatar however you like. The Request forum can be found right under Art & Design on the main page.[/color]

Hey, Just wanted to say I love the borders on all you banners. The first one is cool, only problem i have with it is the purple stuff looks like it's kindof overlaping the girl. But, maybe you wanted it like that :).

The second one's a little fuzzy, but the theme is good and it's a good looking banner.

Love you banners hope to see more soon!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shizoku [/i]
[B]The first one is cool, only problem i have with it is the purple stuff looks like it's kindof overlaping the girl. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sorta' creates a rather sharp contrast with the image you've used in the foreground - whilst purple and orange make nice nearly-but-not-quite complementary colours, the pixelated look doesn't set off the smooth tonal blending too well. It's a very nice foreground image you got there, though, and I really like what you've done with it in your avatar - very sharp! I love the borders too - pretty orientalness ^^.

Very good job with the second one - the blue looks great in the fragmented pattern you've arranged it in. The bright chromas used certainly compliment the cute image. Well done!