Guest Sekora Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 how many members are there total on the boards?:rolleyes:
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 A lot...but I'm the only one that's important...so don't worry about the rest!:D
Guest Sekora Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 :D well i had to come up w/ something for my 1st post. :rolleyes:
RicoTranzrig Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Members? You can look at the member count on the main screen of the boards...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]A lot...but I'm the only one that's important...so don't worry about the rest!:D [/B][/QUOTE] HEY! So I'm not important? :flaming: I AM! I'm a little off the wall...but I'm important....:D lol
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] HEY! So I'm not important? :flaming: I AM! I'm a little off the wall...but I'm important....:D lol [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, okey, some I'm not the only one that's important...I guess there are a few of yaz out there :D
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Hehe, okey, some I'm not the only one that's important...I guess there are a few of yaz out there :D [/B][/QUOTE] whoa...I feel very special now. -_- lol :D
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] whoa...I feel very special now. -_- lol :D [/B][/QUOTE] Erm, sorry, I should have been more clear, but that doesn't include you...sorry to get your hopes up....:( Baahahaha! Merely joking of course young pan(BANG A RANG!)! you're important :D :p
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Erm, sorry, I should have been more clear, but that doesn't include you...sorry to get your hopes up....:([/B][/QUOTE] Why did I feel you were going to say that? _ _ ~ [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Baahahaha! Merely joking of course young pan(BANG A RANG!)! you're important :D :p [/B][/QUOTE] lol Bang a Rang? no offense..that sounds corny. lol j/k Of course I am important....I got the cookies here! :D lol *gives him freshly baked cookies* There ya go! :D
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] lol Bang a Rang? no offense..that sounds corny. lol j/k Of course I am important....I got the cookies here! :D lol *gives him freshly baked cookies* There ya go! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, That's sad, "Bang A Rang" is from HOOK! mmm, cookies = good. Heh, and I made some pumpkin bread, so perhaps I'll give ya some of that.... *gives small slice to pan* Eat up!:tasty:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Heh, That's sad, "Bang A Rang" is from HOOK! mmm, cookies = good. Heh, and I made some pumpkin bread, so perhaps I'll give ya some of that.... *gives small slice to pan* Eat up!:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] *eats it fast* LOVE THAT! Of course your important Lady M. Everyone here is. :) MOB...just has..issues...:) lol j/k
lil_hell4t Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 ,put simply "there are many many members!"
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] LOVE THAT! MOB...just has..issues...:) lol j/k [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, thanks! I made it all by myself, Iwas rather impressed :) and wait a minute...issues eh? Hmm....perhaps I'll think twice before I make the new "important" list...hehe :D
Sephiroth Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 there is a total of 1065 members on the boards, before we changed to v3 it was almost 4000....
BlackUnicorn Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 that IS alot! geez i had no idea there was that much. my sister actually came up with a good question.(just incase u didnt know, sekora is my sis:wigout: )
No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 theres 1000+ members, but only about 200 of them post more than 5 times.
BlackUnicorn Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 u know what? thats right. in fact, it seems like only 200 of them ever sign on the boards.
No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 yup. its like having 100 friends, but u only talk 20 of them. weird aint it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now