OtakuBoards

Pok

Patronus

[u]Pokèmon: From the Beginning[/u] is a story of a young trainer named Dominic that tells his journey from his small home town - Pallet - to the Hoenn Elite Four. The story of Dominic is not for the feint of heart, for he has struggled to understand how Pokèmon live and work together.

[u]Low-Down[/u]:
This RPG will be the story of Dominic, and four of his friends, going on their Pokèmon quest to be the best.

[u]What I Need From You[/u]:
A need a character that who aspires to become a [STRIKE]breeder[/STRIKE], a professor, and an trainer - I just need [STRIKE]two[/STRIKE] one regular trainer[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE].

[u]Sign Ups[/u]:
Name:
Description: (if you can't provide a picture, it better be a damn good description)
Biography/Persona: (not needed - just tell me what their personality is, if you don't give a bio)
Starting Pokèmon: (Pokèmon they have when introduced in the story)
Trainer Type:

[u]My Sign Up[/u]:
Name: Dominic Lawson
Description: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=531732[/img]
Biography/Person: A quiet, cool person. He wasn't able to start his jouney at age ten because of an illness, but now he is ready.
Starting Pokèmon: [color=green]Bulbasaur[/color]
Trainer Type: Regular Trainer (remember, [STRIKE]a breeder[/STRIKE], professor-wannabe, and [STRIKE]two[/STRIKE] one other regular trainer[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE])

[u]Rules[/u]:
1. When you sign up, you must send me a three paragraph sample from another RPG in PM - I will make this a very strict filtering system.
2. Use good grammar at ALL times.
3. Don't make major changes in the story without asking me.
4. This will be a 3 Book RPG - 25 Chapters in each..

Have fun and sign up!

[color=darkblue][b]Name:[/b] Rayne Misaro
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Description:[/b] [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/160766/kymi.jpg[/img] (Forgive the off-kilterness)
[b]Biography/Persona:[/b] Due to more than a few bad altercations with adults in the past, Rayne tends to have a serious attitude toward them. She does have a high sense of humor with people she condsiders friends, however.
[b]Starting Pokémon:[/b][/color] [color=purple]Gastly[/color]
[color=darkblue][b]Trainer Type:[/b] Breeder[/color]

[SIZE=1][B]OK:

Name: Daniel Mythen

Description: [IMG]http://www.layer-infinity.net/iplay/serge.gif[/IMG]

Biography/Persona: Daniel is a person who likes to do things on his own, battles and things, but he does like help sometimes. In the past, he never really had any good friends, so he is used to being alone and things. He can be cold and quite at times, but can also be fun and happy. When horrible things happen to him, Daniel lets it pass and forgets about it, he's a person who will move on always.

Starting Pokèmon: Charmander

Trainer Type: Regular Trainer

I hope this is ok.[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][B]I've sent it now! ^_^ Oh, I was just wondering, our starter Pokémon... we have it straight away when the story starts right? Just wondering, I should have asked in the PM...[/SIZE][/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep. You can have as many as you want, but they can't be abnormally powerful - remember, they're all mostly beginning trainers.

[color=teal]
Leh! My old pal, how have ya been. :p This looks like a good RPG, I think I'll join! :)

[b]Name:[/b] Matt Peragryn
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Description:[/b]
[img]http://youzen.fffin.com/albums/leviathan/tidus.thumb.jpg[/img]
[b]Biography/Personality:[/b] Matt always has a smile on his face and is kind to everyone. He never favours anyone and usually picks the worst first. The reason he never started when he was 10 was because his friend (2 years younger) was ill and decided to hold back. But now they're ready...
[b]Starting Pokèmon:[/b] [color=sienna]Pidgey[/color]
[b]Trainer Type:[/b] Regular Trainer

-Lrb[/color]

Name: Suko Himono

Description: (I'll have a pic later, but this should hold you over for now)

Unusualy short for her age, Suko is sometimes mistaken to be younger than she actualy is. And who could know with her large violet eyes and long chocolate hair, braided far past her waist. Although she may look young she's far from dressing the part, Suko usualy wears a long deep red waistcoat without sleeves and a pair of black denim shorts. Along with this ensamble she donns red boots that come halfway up her calves and an odd pair of large bannana yellow fingerless gloves. Also, she wears a Pokeball pendant around her neck (a gift from her sister).

Biography/persona: Apart from her looks and brash personality, Suko is actualy quite clever when it comes to pokemon. Her secret asspirations over the years was to document the actions, behavior and powers off every pokemon that roamed her world. A big dream for a young girl, but she has nonetheless kept with this dream, nowadays carrying a black book everywhere she goes (wich has about ten different kinds of Pokemon in it as of now). Suko wishes to follow the steps of her older sister into the world to make something of herself through her love of pokemon.

Starting Pokemon: [COLOR=sienna]Meowth[/COLOR]

Trainer Type: Professor-wannabe

alright, your RP sample is comming.