OtakuBoards

japanese names for girls

Navi

I was wondering if you guys could suggest any. Don't say Sakura, it's a nice name, but its so common. And I liked the reason sakura were pink, because the tree's roots would drink blood from the corpses' buried underneath. :smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]I was wondering if you guys could suggest any. Don't say Sakura, it's a nice name, but its so common. And I liked the reason sakura were pink, because the tree's roots would drink blood from the corpses' buried underneath. :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Sakura can also be a guys name :) In fact it's the name of the former drummer to L'Arc~en~Ciel

However, I can think up a few based on J-Music artists...

Ayumi
Kyoko
Yasu
Yuri
Maya
Yuki
Megumi
Kaoru

There's tons more obviously... just don't feel like tryng to think some up....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

btw transtic, Kaoru can also be a guys name, but you probably knew that already.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I know :p

I have a Kaoru avatar I will use sometime later... He's from the group Dir en grey... you can see my newest Kyo avatar to your left :) I REALLY like it... I like the Kaoru one too! :) hehehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]akemi
yuriko
mizuki

transtic said a few I was going to say too, I know a few more, just too lazy to type them out....

btw transtic, Kaoru can also be a guys name, but you probably knew that already.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I worked for a Japanese woman named Fusako. So there's another name for you. :)[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I have a Kaoru avatar I will use sometime later... He's from the group Dir en grey... you can see my newest Kyo avatar to your left :) I REALLY like it... I like the Kaoru one too! :) hehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I like the Kaoru from evangelion, he's cool, and has "feelings" for shinji, heh....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Sakura can also be a guys name :) In fact it's the name of the former drummer to L'Arc~en~Ciel

However, I can think up a few based on J-Music artists...

Ayumi
Kyoko
Yasu
Yuri
Maya
Yuki
Megumi
Kaoru

There's tons more obviously... just don't feel like tryng to think some up.... [/B][/QUOTE]

um isn't yuri also a boys name??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shimmer [/i]
[B]:eek:

Howdy navi!
any way here are some names i've picked up ove the years!m hope the come in use...P.S. what would that use be, why do you want the names?

Emiko
Chidori
Hanae
Ioe

well c'ya, Shimmer:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
hola :)
i hate being called by my real name in japanese, it sounds so idiotic.