OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy 11

Shimmer

Howdy:love:,

I just wanna ask all you final fantasy wizzes out the whether or not final fantasy 11 is going to be on the net through PS2, and if so is it going to be any good? im so worried that it's going to stuff up a great game... not that you can ruin the good name of final fantasy, but still.:(

Any way hope i get an answer for my first ever post!!!

c'mon...Please:smirk:

woops...hehehe
oh well i was trying to do one of those quouty thingo's anyway...i live in melbourn australia and they are now around $499 ... i dunno if that translates into £200 where you're from but any way!:D :sleep: :cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shimmer [/i]
[B]Howdy:love:,

I just wanna ask all you final fantasy wizzes out the whether or not final fantasy 11 is going to be on the net through PS2, and if so is it going to be any good? im so worried that it's going to stuff up a great game... not that you can ruin the good name of final fantasy, but still.:(

Any way hope i get an answer for my first ever post!!!

c'mon...Please:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't know how Square will handle the story element in an online game. That'd be very difficult.

Final Fantasy XI is actually a bit more like Tactics -- it's more of a side story to the original series. It's more of an experiemnt, to see if the gameplay will work in an online world.

But fear not, Final Fantasy XII will not be online. :) [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shimmer [/i]
[B]thanks james, that was the kind of info i was looking for, but my roman numerals and ver good i can't figure out if you day ff10 or ff12 was going to be good:) sorry if i sound like an idiot:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]

Okay well, Final Fantasy XI (FF11) is the online one.

Final Fantasy XII (FF12) is offline -- it's more like a direct sequel to the rest of the series.

So if the whole online story thing doesn't work out...Square still have Final Fantasy XII to keep them going. :)[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Wow! James have you heard about FFXII then?
Have you seen any reviews? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I've heard about it in the sense that I know Square is developing the game. That much they've confirmed.

And I also know that it's not playable online -- although it may have downloadable things or something like that.

But Square haven't talked about the game in any detail yet. Although I've seen lots of screenshots of FFXI. FFXI is looking [b]very[/b] nice so far.

[/color][/size]