Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, if you've played it, you know (i hope ) what im talking about

has anyone noticed that Crono bears a resemblance to Gohan?

take a peek at the pic i hopefully remeber to attach and give me feedback(not flame) :)

cheers

Gee-enki
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yeh he does, although I dont think id have noticed it if u hadnt pointed it out
Posted
And theres a reason for that.... most people don't know...

Akira Toriyama, who drew Dragonball, also did Chrono Trigger..... which is why they look almost exactly alike.... most so from the characters in DBGT, where Toriyama was the lead character design artist.... he then did Chrono Trigger as a new project :) He also did a few other games as well, although I can't remember which ones.... Dragon something I think heheh.... well besides the DragonBall games i mean....
Posted
ohh cool :)

thanks for that nerve

and on another point....

anyone noticed how sonic the hedgehog is like goku

tails is like gohan

and trunks is like knuckles?

just asking :)

similar with the emerald tranforming and then the later version of the super choa emeralds

Gee-enki
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And theres a reason for that.... most people don't know...

Akira Toriyama, who drew Dragonball, also did Chrono Trigger..... which is why they look almost exactly alike.... most so from the characters in DBGT, where Toriyama was the lead character design artist.... he then did Chrono Trigger as a new project :) He also did a few other games as well, although I can't remember which ones.... Dragon something I think heheh.... well besides the DragonBall games i mean.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah the characters are similar and the other game was Dragon Warriror another good game.
Guest Bra Briefs
Posted
I thought Goku looked like Crono? Thats what I read in one of the Chrono Trigger sites a long time ago...I guess he does look a little like Gohan, they all kinda look-a-like!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And theres a reason for that.... most people don't know...

Akira Toriyama, who drew Dragonball, also did Chrono Trigger..... which is why they look almost exactly alike.... most so from the characters in DBGT, where Toriyama was the lead character design artist.... he then did Chrono Trigger as a new project :) He also did a few other games as well, although I can't remember which ones.... Dragon something I think heheh.... well besides the DragonBall games i mean.... [/B][/QUOTE]

bah, you beat me to it again, I was hoping someone was going to ask about CT and DB....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...