OtakuBoards

I can make ANY BANNER!!

Anyu WhiteWolf

Well if ya don't like it den don't read it. And I was thinkin if ya need a new banner den you go a place where dey can make ya a banner or customize dem, not da uda way around.

For you people who hat my english...

Well if you don't like it then don't read it! And I was thinking, if you need a banner, you go to a place where they can customize them or make you a new one, not the other way around.

[quote]And I was thinking, if you need a banner, you go to a place where they can customize them or make you a new one, not the other way around.[/quote] That's exactly what [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=59]this place[/url] is for, is it not? And aren't you contradicting yourself, since you made this thread that is, in your own words, "the other way around?"

*waits for Syky boy to delete this thread* -_-. Anyway WhiteWolf please stop spamming and make sense when you post. If not I assure you that you will get banned, on a side note it's nice that [i]you[/i] have a awesome graphics program and can make any banner but none of us really care. If you'd like to make banners for other people please check the request threads and post your banners there. This thread is for you to show off your banners/graphics for constructive criticism not for you to go around bragging about something we could all care less about >_>'.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anyu WhiteWolf[/i]
[B]For you people who hat my english...

Well if you don't like it then don't read it![/B][/QUOTE][size=1]I doubt [i]anyone[/i] is going to like the way you type, so I guess no one is going to read what you say.

So you are about as good as banned. :toothy:[/size]

Somebody close this thread before I knock somebody's lights out(namely, my own)
and this banner was givin to me by a freind that moved away, so i'm not going to throw it away!
and by the way YOU talk, it seems you take great enjoyment in the tought of someone getting banned...hmmm...what does that say about you....
*bashes head into the wall* Ow.
And don't BAN me, man. This is the only thread i've typed like this in. I thought it was creative and fun to read...appearently you guys don't seem to think so huh? Nobody in any other of my boards seem to think it's too bad. they actually seem to LIKE it!

[color=teal]I don't understand how this thread got as far as it has, but posting in a SPAM thread isn't going to help the situation. o_o

First of all, if nothing else, I would have expected to see this in the Request forum, where people normally request banners. ^_~ You should also know that it isn't the graphics program that makes the banners fantastic, it's the skill in the person. Of course, you couldn't have gotten there without the program, but even if you have the program you could still not be very good.

But if you do insist that you have some mad skillz, feel free to help out those in need in the request forum. The Art & Design forum, as Hittokiri Zero said, is to show off your already existing banners and make constructive criticism on other's.

Topic closed [[i]finally[/i]].[/color]