Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=blue]To go along with my new project, I have made some new banners representing the story. I will post more later when my image host is working right. -.-;

Tell me what you think.[/color][/size]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=534299[/img]

EDIT:

[img]http://dramazach.250free.com/digimontamers2.png[/img]

[img]http://dramazach.250free.com/guilmon.png[/img]
Posted
[color=darkblue]Like I told you over AIM, I think the first one is really cute. The effect you used on the background image is cool. Looks all...old asphalt-y.

The next one doesn't really sit well with me, but only because of the text. It stands out a little too much. Perhaps if you fade it a bit, it might look better, but that's just my take.

This one's my favorite by far. I really like the background and the only thing that rattles me is the way Guilomon just...sort of sits there. If you use the same effect as you did with the background, it'd look great. ^^[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]Thanks for your comments, Lady K. ^_^

I love my Suzy/Antylamon one, but this one comes in second:

[img]http://dramazach.250free.com/calumon.png[/img][/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Like I said on AIM, very nice. I especially like the Calu one ^_^;; Even though the background piccy scares me =P Very nice as always.

-[b]Kitty[/b][/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=orangered]Heh, not a huge fan of the whole Digimon thing, but those banner are cool. I love the way you use textures and effects ^___^;; Nice work!

I'm liking the (excuse my inability to use their names O_o) dinosaur-y one... the orange guy. And that last one ^_^;; Like I said, textures and transparencies are your strong suits I think ^_~[/color]
Posted
[size=1] ^_^ They all look nice. Your first one is probably my favorite because of that...rough asphalt-y effect. O_o. Never mind me. It still looks cool. :)

The second one doesn't suit me all that well, mainly because the picture is jpeggy, and I don't think the text matches very well. For the third one, I'd have to say I think the background look [i]awesome[/i]! :P Great job on that. [/size]
Posted
As I said on AIM (just like everyone else) I really liked the first one. The colors are pretty and the texture to it is a nice though. The second one didnt quite appeal to me as good. The third was also very well done. Did you make the background pattern on the third one?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i]
[B]As I said on AIM (just like everyone else) I really liked the first one. The colors are pretty and the texture to it is a nice though. The second one didnt quite appeal to me as good. The third was also very well done. Did you make the background pattern on the third one? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=blue]Not the format, but I did tweak it a bit.[/color][/size]
Posted
*laughs* Aw, the Calumon one's great. I'm not quite at ease with the dark grey version in the foreground, but I figured that the original shot was in the shadows or something.

Yeah, I like the texture you've used on the first one too. The colours go extremely well together - it has a very dream-like quality of which the comparatively harsh texture makes you sit up and look.

The second one - a nice idea with the cross, but I'd also say that the text is too blue to stand out. I don't think white would be successful, but you need something lighter ... okay, so perhaps a blue tint of some sort, like a cyan. Hrm, then again that could be too gaudy. Oh, I don't know. I'm not good with colours.

I have to say I simply adore the Guilmon banner - few people use the edgeless effect, so it's really novel - like a piece torn from a patchwork quilt that you've just thrown down - it's like a jigsaw piece. Again, excellent grasp of harmonious colours and a nice pattern (sort of like a circuit board, suitably enough) - I like the blur you've done too on the top left corner. I see what Lady Katana's saying about the contrast between the motion in the backdrop and the stationary Guilmon. Hrm, I'm not really sure where I stand with that one, but I do think the overall composition is nice. Well done!
Posted
I can see you had trouble cropping this one out, The purple still shows but atleast its not to bad, It all looks pretty evenly out. It really isnt much though, maybe spend more time fooling around with it more?
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]The net has absolutely no good pictures of Ai and Mako. -.-; Here we go!

[img]http://dramazach.250free.com/impmonandbeelzemon.png[/img][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...