OtakuBoards

Swampy sunset

Stuart

Wow. That's pretty spiffy. Curious to know how you made it, although my guess is by computer.
You certainly met up to the theme's title though. Swampy sunset, yuppers, I see it. The colors are good and I like how there are shadows...it looks realistic until you see the branches and sun. ^^

Wow, that looks really cool... for some odd reason it made me start humming the creepy tune from lord of the Rings... >_>..
Although the trees look a bit... blocky-ish, I still think it is really coool (A heck lot better than what i can do). I really love it how you gave the ground a misty sort of affect, that is just really neat.

[b]Rating: 8.5/10 [/b]

You made that? Thats phenomenal. What a wonderful job you have done. If you don't look too closely you would think it was real. It looks like a real, honest-to-God swamp. I am impressed beyond belief. Some of the tree branches don't look real, but overall.. this is a masterpiece. I think the whole point of this piece is that you [i]can[/i] tell that it isn't real... it is done to a state of perfection that one cannot instantly see that it isn't real, but when you get closer you can appreciate the fact that it is all a construct. Magnificent.

All the little details are awesome. The small island, the way the branches seem to disappear near the sun... all great.

I'm loving it.

Aesthetics: 9/10
Technical: 9.5/10

Wow! That's absolutely fantastic! Really spectral, and you can almost feel the heat of it (cliched as that may sound). I particularly like the drapes of weed over the tree branches - really fine linework there. It looks like something out of a Tim Burton feature. ^^

What's going to be in the foreground, incidentally?