Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I was in need of a swamp background, So I made one. Its really dark ^^[/size]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=534785[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Heh, this is great.
I like the sunset and the swamp mixture; it looks pretty cool. The trees get the eerie feeling to me, which is good for a dark mysterious swamp. I like this, pretty cool.[/size][/color]
Posted
Wow. That's pretty spiffy. Curious to know how you made it, although my guess is by computer.
You certainly met up to the theme's title though. Swampy sunset, yuppers, I see it. The colors are good and I like how there are shadows...it looks realistic until you see the branches and sun. ^^
Posted
Wow, that looks really cool... for some odd reason it made me start humming the creepy tune from lord of the Rings... >_>..
Although the trees look a bit... blocky-ish, I still think it is really coool (A heck lot better than what i can do). I really love it how you gave the ground a misty sort of affect, that is just really neat.

[b]Rating: 8.5/10 [/b]
Posted
You made that? Thats phenomenal. What a wonderful job you have done. If you don't look too closely you would think it was real. It looks like a real, honest-to-God swamp. I am impressed beyond belief. Some of the tree branches don't look real, but overall.. this is a masterpiece. I think the whole point of this piece is that you [i]can[/i] tell that it isn't real... it is done to a state of perfection that one cannot instantly see that it isn't real, but when you get closer you can appreciate the fact that it is all a construct. Magnificent.

All the little details are awesome. The small island, the way the branches seem to disappear near the sun... all great.

I'm loving it.

Aesthetics: 9/10
Technical: 9.5/10
Posted
Wow! That's absolutely fantastic! Really spectral, and you can almost feel the heat of it (cliched as that may sound). I particularly like the drapes of weed over the tree branches - really fine linework there. It looks like something out of a Tim Burton feature. ^^

What's going to be in the foreground, incidentally?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...