OtakuBoards

My Banners take a look

Kyokokeiji

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kyokokeiji [/i]
[B]wow 2 in one day ok how bout that anyway this one i kinda just made, well because. thats part of eminems face in the backrounds with some of the lyrics from 'cleanin out my closet' tell me what yuou think k? ty! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]OtakuBoards does not permit double posting. Please check the Edit button at the bottom of your post to help avoid this, and if you need to upload something, just wait until someone else posts first.

As for the location of this thread, it has been moved to Art & Design, which is where all threads presenting artwork should go. ^_~[/color]

^^^k w/e i guess i wont be posting agian in my own thread then no1 answers these anyway but w/e anyway ppl this is my latest banner. its okay i guesws i dont know really how to describe it but th original anime pic i turned into a brush(i love adobe) was really pretty, anyway here it is.

ok well heres my next one. i actully mdethis today ina bout an hour maybe less. anyway i took your advidce kiln and aded a border. its a just barely there kidna thing but i didnt make the lines think enough but it still looks pretty food. thats yuans eyes and a pic of yuan from FFX-2.Hope you guys like it!

[b]1st Banner[/b]

I like this one a lot, as you will find out if you stick around long enough, I am a sucker for blue duo tone work, it's my favorite color scheme.

You could have dropped down the "Pagas" word, added a border and raised "2003" a little bit. Might add a bit of order.

[b]Banner 2[/b]

Quite nice, I love the duo tone effect and the picture really suits. Good choice of font and all as well.

[b] Banner 3 [/b]

Quite nice, I like how Yuna is off center in this piece as it give it a sorta original feel. More often than not, the main subject is dead center of the picture, and this just adds i dunno, your mark, for a lack of better words.

Only thing I can think of for improvement on banner 3 is the placing of the text. It ruins the half banner, another original idea, and makes it look messy. Try and nudge the text up so that it's not overlapping the border. this would make the banner more aesthetic and pleasant to look at.

All in all, I think your banners have a lot of potential, they are already very pleasing to the eye, you'd be surprised however, to discover how far a couple of minor tweaks can go.

I would comment on the first three, but everyone else already said what I was going to say. Accept that you need a border. I didn't see a single border on any of your banners. Also, about the last one, if you want it to be a banner, you need to resize it. But I think you already knew that ^_^. Anyway, great banners! I find them unique, or the first one at least. Good job!

~Kieko