OtakuBoards

What do you fear most?

mornigndew

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is kinda a tuff one. Im not sure if I can narrow it down to one thing.

Probably having a knife slowly pushed down through the chest cavity straight into your heart, or loosing Scarlett. They would both feel about the same. I also agrea weith what voodokanaka said about dying unhounorably. If I have to go young, it better be on the battlefield.

• 4 years later...
Guest Saint666
[COLOR=DarkRed]i dont fear anything but one thing only and thats losing the ones i love the most that are close to me[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Otaku Lounge Rules][b]Expired threads (Grave digging).[/b]
Grave digging is a term used when someone revives a thread which has remained inactive over a prolonged period of time. This is looked down upon, and any threads that have been ?dead? for over one year are considered off-limits for posting. If you find an outdated thread that you?d like to contribute to, please feel free to create a new thread discussing the same topic, but do not post in the inactive thread. The same thread topic will inevitably crop up multiple times throughout the year(s), and this is perfectly acceptable as long as there is a lengthy period between them, so don?t worry about creating a thread the same as an inactive one; it?s actually encouraged that you do. If you?re debating on whether or not a thread is too old to post in, feel free to ask that forum?s moderator, or category moderator, before posting.[/QUOTE]
This thread was last active way back in 2001. Please don't bring back long dead threads. Let them rest in peace. Thread Closed.

-Panda