mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I scare of snake, and most of all abuse/violent (verbal or physical). hehehe:) and Transtic Nerve new avatar.
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 i'm truely not really afraid of anything... altho intill a year ago i was afraid of hights... not anymore...
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]i'm truely not really afraid of anything... altho intill a year ago i was afraid of hights... not anymore... [/B][/QUOTE] You should have flaw.
Ryan Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I'M SCARED OF SPIDERS, SNAKES AND BEING MURDERED AND THAT IS ABOUT IT.
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] You should have flaw. [/B][/QUOTE] we all die eventually..... does it matter how? i am not scared of anything much.... maybe a wild animal or something.....
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] we all die eventually..... does it matter how? i am not scared of anything much.... maybe a wild animal or something..... [/B][/QUOTE] what about your girlfriend (if you have one right now)
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 i am scared of other ppl dieing.... who isnt? gf... friends... etc....
mornigndew Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]i am scared of other ppl dieing.... who isnt? gf... friends... etc.... [/B][/QUOTE] hehehe, can't believe it. Fear of nothing, but come to g/f...hehehe, at least you fear of something/someone.
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]i'm truely not really afraid of anything... altho intill a year ago i was afraid of hights... not anymore... [/B][/QUOTE] So you're not human? I'm afraid of insects, cows, heights, ghosts and death. Please don't get me started.
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] hehehe, can't believe it. Fear of nothing, but come to g/f...hehehe, at least you fear of something/someone. [/B][/QUOTE] lol i am afraid of my gf bein mad yea lol
(<AA>) Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I'm not afraid of death,Its an easy way out of all our problems... Pain,I fear pain...and a few other things I can't remember
DeathKnight Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 i do not fear pain, because i know it goes away eventually....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I fear death, but not pain, I dont think I fear anything but death.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 i'll tell you what i'm terrified to death of. demons. for some reason, i've been able to see them my whole life. mostly they ignore me, but sometimes they try to talk to me, which freaks me the f*ck out. you'd think i'd be used to it by now, but they just keep getting scarier & scarier. my worst fear is that i'll wake up in the middle of the night to a weird presence & i'll see a demon standing by my bed, looking down at me. so i'd try to cast it out, but it won't leave. *shudders* or seeing satan himself. that would be worse.
Yoda Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 If I fear anything, it's losing one of those closest to me. Other than that, I suppose I fear drowning.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i'll tell you what i'm terrified to death of. demons. for some reason, i've been able to see them my whole life. mostly they ignore me, but sometimes they try to talk to me, which freaks me the f*ck out. you'd think i'd be used to it by now, but they just keep getting scarier & scarier. my worst fear is that i'll wake up in the middle of the night to a weird presence & i'll see a demon standing by my bed, looking down at me. so i'd try to cast it out, but it won't leave. *shudders* or seeing satan himself. that would be worse. [/B][/QUOTE] '......' really?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Scared mostly of people... And death, but most of the time, people and death are directly related to each other....
Guest Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Im not scared of anything...Well death but thats it.
MischiefLink Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Im not scared of death but I am scared of...well um....dang this is hard how about my life not turning into what I want it to be like what job I have or who I marry or something like that.:laugh: I HAVE NO FEARS!!
BabyGirl Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [color=deeppink]I'm afraid of thunderstorms most of all. I'm [i]deathly[/i] afraid of them :( And about the death stuff, I've never really been afraid to die...I mean, yes, of course if something is going wrong in a physical sense or I'm in some sort of danger, it's scary, but the concept of death does not scare me. It's weird because you think I would be...but I never have been :) Other people dying though...yes, that scares the hell out of me.[/color]
Sara Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [SIZE=1]I don't know that I'm really afraid of anything....except maybe other people...the way they can act, and often do... [I]Never underestimate the power of human stupidity....[/I] [/SIZE]
No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i do not fear death in general, what i do fear is slow and/or painful death. if im gonna die, id rather take a bullet to the head of chest than to the gut.
Sephiroth Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I'm not really afraid of anything to be honest, not heights, not spiders or snakes, not even pain or death, I'm weird....
Recommended Posts