What do you fear most?

mornigndew

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]i'm truely not really afraid of anything...
altho intill a year ago i was afraid of hights...
not anymore... [/B][/QUOTE]

So you're not human?

I'm afraid of insects, cows, heights, ghosts and death. Please don't get me started.

i'll tell you what i'm terrified to death of. demons. for some reason, i've been able to see them my whole life. mostly they ignore me, but sometimes they try to talk to me, which freaks me the f*ck out. you'd think i'd be used to it by now, but they just keep getting scarier & scarier. my worst fear is that i'll wake up in the middle of the night to a weird presence & i'll see a demon standing by my bed, looking down at me. so i'd try to cast it out, but it won't leave.

*shudders*

or seeing satan himself. that would be worse.

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'll tell you what i'm terrified to death of. demons. for some reason, i've been able to see them my whole life. mostly they ignore me, but sometimes they try to talk to me, which freaks me the f*ck out. you'd think i'd be used to it by now, but they just keep getting scarier & scarier. my worst fear is that i'll wake up in the middle of the night to a weird presence & i'll see a demon standing by my bed, looking down at me. so i'd try to cast it out, but it won't leave.

*shudders*

or seeing satan himself. that would be worse. [/B][/QUOTE]

'......' really?

[color=deeppink]I'm afraid of thunderstorms most of all. I'm [i]deathly[/i] afraid of them :(

And about the death stuff, I've never really been afraid to die...I mean, yes, of course if something is going wrong in a physical sense or I'm in some sort of danger, it's scary, but the concept of death does not scare me. It's weird because you think I would be...but I never have been :)

Other people dying though...yes, that scares the hell out of me.[/color]