mornigndew

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]
'......' really? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, really. but don't worry, i see angels all the time, too, & that's really SWEET. the last time i saw them, i was in church. it was this back-woods, hicked-out, crazy service--the best kind. two archangels (not just regular angels) entered & stood behind the congregation, one on the right side, one on the left. they were each carrying a candle. they announced, in unison, "we are carrying these candles b/c we will use them to light the fire of God in these people's hearts." or something to that effect. then suddenly flames shot out from the candles to everybody's hearts & brains, including mine. i felt this weird rushing warmth, then i burst into tears. people were freaking out all around me b/c they'd all felt something. so i went up front & grabbed the mic & explained what happened, just to calm them down. & this lady, this prophetess sister sarah, confirmed it when she said she'd seen the whole thing, too...

for all of you who are afraid of death, esp. you transtic, there is no need to fear. it is only the death of this current body. trust me, you'll get another. it's just like changing clothes, nothing more. i know what i'm talking about.

very true...everyone has to fear something.....well i fear lots of things but my main fear is living
i would hate to live on watching my family and friends die therefore in a way i have a fear of living.... i also fear my sister when she has one of her phsycopathic tantroms *hides in a trash can* RUN!!!!!!

my fear is a kidnapper kidnapping me and stuffing me into a trunk driving me to the other side of the world then finally killing me by stabbing me w/ a knife ansd chopping my body into tiny little pices and feeding me to the fish. yuck i even hate to think a bout it* shivers*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

yeah, really. but don't worry, i see angels all the time, too, & that's really SWEET. the last time i saw them, i was in church. it was this back-woods, hicked-out, crazy service--the best kind. two archangels (not just regular angels) entered & stood behind the congregation, one on the right side, one on the left. they were each carrying a candle. they announced, in unison, "we are carrying these candles b/c we will use them to light the fire of God in these people's hearts." or something to that effect. then suddenly flames shot out from the candles to everybody's hearts & brains, including mine. i felt this weird rushing warmth, then i burst into tears. people were freaking out all around me b/c they'd all felt something. so i went up front & grabbed the mic & explained what happened, just to calm them down. & this lady, this prophetess sister sarah, confirmed it when she said she'd seen the whole thing, too...

for all of you who are afraid of death, esp. you transtic, there is no need to fear. it is only the death of this current body. trust me, you'll get another. it's just like changing clothes, nothing more. i know what i'm talking about. [/B][/QUOTE]

death is nothing more than a long sleep, no dreams or anything...
and trust me, i know what i'm talking about :p

Angels also can take on a human body for a time if they wish,
they would have a beard not be married and be kinda quiet...

Demons themselves manifest only to those that let them, or are doing bad things.... Demons also can try to manifest but it would be a glob like form.

since demons are actually 1/3 or the angels god created, they should be able to be humans but they lost that ability from god.

Demons can also possess (sp -.-) you. The only way they can is if your doing alot of bad things and that will allow them to enter....

Those that seem like they had no control over their actions (Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, etc) are prolly demonized.

because no normal human could do that without feeling guilty......

I'm scared of my best friends Ex girlfriend :p

she sierouly scares the hell out of me, she looks like a demon possesed(sp?) her. And shes gothic, and has a crazy like attitude. She just scares me for some reason...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]I'm scared of my best friends Ex girlfriend :p

she sierouly scares the hell out of me, she looks like a demon possesed(sp?) her. And shes gothic, and has a crazy like attitude. She just scares me for some reason... [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you afraid of her look or her action?

both.

You saw Transtic's pic of Kyo right? well she looks something like that, she has tatoo things on her... but she doesn't have wierd eye's

And she's just crazy, i dunno how he went out eith her... he must of been crazy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]both.

You saw Transtic's pic of Kyo right? well she looks something like that, she has tatoo things on her... but she doesn't have wierd eye's

And she's just crazy, i dunno how he went out eith her... he must of been crazy... [/B][/QUOTE]

Aren't you glad that she's not your best friend girlfriend anymore. She's already scary from your describtion, I don't know what's it like to see her in real life.

[color=red]I'm not frightened by death(a natural one, that is).......but, I'm extremely afraid of drowning or being murdered/mutilated (Ex: The Bone Collector....*:(shudder:(*) All though, when I was young, I was afraid of the clowns in dunking booths.....=-\ {Meanies!}:flaming:!

PS: Like ssj chic mentioned, I would also hate to see my family members die or be murdered.[/color]