Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I had drawn this for a chapter title page for my manga in progress, then decided to use my corel photo-paint. If it looks crappy, it's because this is the second time I've used the program, and perhaps because I suck at it. ^ - ^
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=535587[/img]
They're twins, if you haven't figured it out.
Posted
[color=navy]It looks very good! You did a nice job.

I only have a problem with one thing: their fingers. Their fingers are a little weird. Kind of shaped funny.

Other than that though, the shading and coloring is excellent!

8.5/10[/color]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1] *stares wide eyed* Woah..... That's a HELL of a lot better than any of my finished products!!

Anywayz, this time I'm gonna skip the whole "explanation thing" and just give you my rating. You wanna know why? 'Cause I'm runnin' outta time here!!

7/10

If you want to know the reasons for my rating, I'll post 'em later, but now I gotta go. My mom's about to explode.

~*runs for cover*~[/color][/size]
Posted
I like it. I wish me and my twin were still that close...

On to my critique! The hands, IMO, are pretty good. You should work on your line art, though. The guy's neck seems too thin. I like their outfits!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...