OtakuBoards

Your favorite WWF/E game

Heretic_Hatred

Here is a thread where you can discuss and list your favorite WWE game for Ps2, and maybe it'll provide people with some info on the games. I own about 4 WWF/E games myself, and my favorite would have to be Here Comes the Pain. I just played it yesterday and thought it was an excellent game due to the nice effects/graphics, and how it was alot more realistic than any other WWE game I've seen so far. It even includes the legends from long ago. Before this game was my favorite of the WWE games, my fav was Just Bring it, but Here comes the pain beats that game to the ground. This game also made it a favoriter for me after i speared my friend off the cell into a table, :D

Ok well im out, leave ur choice here, Peace.

[color=darkblue][font=trebuchet ms]My favorite WWE/F game is WWF No Mercy for the N64, but before that it used to be WWF Warzone. I never really liked the WWF Smackdown! series much. I barely tolerated it when I was at my highest point of wrestling needs. Right now, I think all the WWE games for all the current generation of consoles plain suck. I haven't played WWF Smackdown!: Here Comes The Pain however, so I can't comment on that one.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyke [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][font=trebuchet ms]My favorite WWE/F game is WWF No Mercy for the N64, but before that it used to be WWF Warzone. I never really liked the WWF Smackdown! series much. I barely tolerated it when I was at my highest point of wrestling needs. Right now, I think all the WWE games for all the current generation of consoles plain suck. I haven't played WWF Smackdown!: Here Comes The Pain however, so I can't comment on that one.[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[i]Ooooh[/i], my must! SmackDown: Here Comes the Pain is probably the closest alternative there is to No Mercy (at least as far as domestic WWE games go).

I agree with you about WWF No Mercy though. It's quite an impressive game and a testament to how far ahead of the competition AKI was in terms of delivering a complete product. I mean, No Mercy had many features the current crop of wrestling games are just now getting to (like blood, location specific damage, and weight detection).

I havent played No Mercy for N64. I've only played one WWF/E game on n64 and it was Wrestlemania..i think 2000. It wasnt that much of a good game, but i do have warzone. I used to play it every day, but then newer WWF/E games kept comin out, and it lowered my interest in war zone. But now, Here comes the pain is the game i usually focus on playing out of the WWF/E series of games, Well im out, peace.

My brother has Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain and Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth on PS2; along with Wrestlemania 19 on gamecube. Out of all of them, my favorite would have to be the Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain. The best thing about this game was that new wrestlers were added on the game. My brother is a huge fan of Rey Mistereo; and "Here Comes the Pain" has him. I don't always play it; because my brother plays it none stop from morning til 3:00 in the morning. He's a hardcore gamer; and he's really good.

So, "Here Comes the Pain" is the coolest. My brother and I enjoy it; very much. :D

Well, My favorite WWF/ E game is probably WWF Bring it, but i don't have anything else, so i can't comment on WWE here comes the pain. By the looks of it, i think it would be nice, I need to try it out. But sometimes it is hard to do anything with the complicated controls. Its kind of hard to understand. Oh well, There is my opinion

Well, Here Comes The Pain has a lot more things than just that. It has a bigger variety of matches from other WWE games. I'm watchin WWE right now, but its late compared to how it aires in the states. Its about 2 months behind. Because Survivor Series is comin this sunday, kinda late eh? Oh well, back to watching, later.