OtakuBoards

You wouldn't belive what happened today...

Cecil

[COLOR=darkblue]Today I was out looking at some games that might have been released at the store I was looking though the shelves when there was this huge rumbling outside and something that sounded like an explousion.

I turned my head over to the entrance and I saw this big muscler guy come in he was yelling
"NEED NEW DREAM CAST! AND SONIC! YUMM!"

He ran over to me and he looked like he would pick me up and throw me outside. But instead he asked me
"WHERE DREAM CAST!"

I couldn't talk but I pointed down at a shelf where the dream castes where. He grabbed one of the shelf and he asked me the weirdest thing

"YOU KNOW OBWAKU.COM !?"

I nodded my head in disbelif.

"WHERE IS SAFERROITH I COME TO EAT HIS BABY! IF YOU NOT TELL ME I EAT YOU SMALL MAN! OR I GET ADAMORJAMES TO BAN YOU AND THEN I EAT YOU!"

I stared at him before I answerd and I noticed that he was dripping with this oozey stuff and relived who he was.

"[SIZE=1]um I think he lives in London[/SIZE]"

Just then these soilders came running in with their M-16's and came in and pointed them at Masterfork. They than had the weridest conversation.

"Hey he's the one that hijaked that plane out there!"

"Yep, he's the one."

I looked outside and I saw this F-16 fighter jet sitting outside.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist! When Safer said that there should be more Masterfork stories and Cloud said about his baby, I couldn't help it![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]When Adam posts this kinda of story everyone laughs, when James posts this kinda story everyone laughs... when Cecil posts it, everyone thinks it's sick.....

Weird bunch you are....

And lol.... Masterfork can't escape the dreafulness! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah thats true,anyways Lol poor Masterfork.

[B]When Adam posts this kinda of story everyone laughs, when James posts this kinda story everyone laughs... when Cecil posts it, everyone thinks it's sick.....

Weird bunch you are....

Actually I think the stories just stupid.

Weird bunch you are....
[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]You quite beat me to it....

eh, oh well...[/SIZE]

Weird bunch you are....

i said it was messed up, not sick...but i was joking anyway. ;)

Hmm... I thought it was funny, but you really have to read the one bout the watch. Safer said something about there should be more masterfork stories and than Cloud said better not tell him about your baby, and I couldn't resist. Also I don't think Safer lives in London, so I didn't do anything even if this was ture. Or maybe I just have a weird sense of humer. *shrug's shoulders*