anime_guy Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 [I]Sign-ups are [B]CLOSED[/B][/I] I have an amazing amount of Simpsons knolage!(yet I don't have any knolage of spelling....) So I'm gunna make a contest to see who knows as much as me! Heres how it goes down: Round 1= easy (1+1=2 that's how easy) Round 2= medium round 3=hard there will be 5 questions per round, three rounds, 5x3=15, so whoever gets the most out of 15 wins ^_^ If there is a tie, we'll go into sudden-death questions ^_^ The Bonus was worth one extra point if it was right. [I]Scores:[/I] Semjaza Azazel:11 Chichiri's Girl:11 G/S/B Master:5 < XeEmO:11 Epid3mic:5 < DeathBug:11 Morpheus:7 < Dragon Warrior:8 << Not good Here are the [i]Round 1[/i] answers(even though everyone got them all correct): 1.Ralph Wiggum 2.Kwick-e-Mart 3.Manjula 4.Mr. Burns 5.Mr. Burns Here are the [i]Round 2[/i] Answers: N/A Here are the [i]Round 3[/i] Answers: N/A
Semjaza Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 I'll join. I hope these questions are as challenging as you claim heh. I've had no problems in the past trivia threads.
Chichiri's Girl Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 I too, will join. I haven't watched The Simpsons twice a night everynight for nothing. Well this shall be an interesting match. I'll prove my English teacher proud him being the big Simpsons fan he is. Yes well bring it on. The harder the questions the better.
G/S/B Master Posted December 31, 2003 Posted December 31, 2003 I'll join, I have watched the simpsons ever since I was in preschool :D.
XeEmO Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 I've been a Simpsons fan for quite some time, so I'll join as well.
Epid3mic Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 I'll join, I consider my knowledge of Simpsons trivia quite vast, although, I haven't watched the simpsons in quite a while.
DeathBug Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 Oh, you know I'm in. ^__^ My friends and I spout off random Simpsons' quotes at odd times. I say, bring on all challengers. ^_~
Dragon Warrior Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 *cough* Copied me. *cough* XD I'm in because I like the Simpsons. I don't know as much about them as Family Guy, though. But why not.
anime_guy Posted January 2, 2004 Author Posted January 2, 2004 Well, we have one problem, more than six people asked to sign up (as you can see) and so, I'll just let everyone that asked sign up, and now the sign-ups are CLOSED. We'll do it one round at a time, I'll put up all the questions and you just copy them and put your answer in. I'll put up the first round questtions soon! Edit: Alright, I've decided to just put up the round one questtions now. here they are: (remember, these are round one, extreamly easy) 1. [B]Who is Cheif Wiggums son?[/B] 2. [B]What is the name of the store that Apu runs? (spelling counts)[/B] 3. [B]Who is Apus wife?[/B] 4. [B]Who is Homers boss?[/B] 5. [B]Who does Smithers love?[/B]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 1. Who is Cheif Wiggums son? [b]Answer[/b]- Ralph Wiggum 2. What is the name of the store that Apu runs? [b]Answer[/b]- Kwik-E-Mart 3. Who is Apus wife? [b]Answer[/b]- Manjula (Not sure how to spell it =P) 4. Who is Homers boss? [b]Answer[/b]- Mr. Burns 5. Who does Smithers love? [b]Answer[/b]- Mr. Burns
Chichiri's Girl Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 Alright here goes... 1. Who is Cheif Wiggums son? Ralf (do we have to put the last name? i mean it's prerry obivous already but I'll do it anyway...) Wiggum 2. What is the name of the store that Apu runs? (spelling counts) the Kwik-E- Mart 3. Who is Apus wife? Manyjula( I hope spelling doesn't count on that one....) and then they had all those babies.... 4. Who is Homers boss? Mr. Burns 5. Who does Smithers love? Mr Burns again Okay hope thats right...
DeathBug Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_guy [/i] [B] 1. [B]Who is Cheif Wiggums son?[/B] 2. [B]What is the name of the store that Apu runs? (spelling counts)[/B] 3. [B]Who is Apus wife?[/B] 4. [B]Who is Homers boss?[/B] 5. [B]Who does Smithers love?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] [spoiler]1. Ralph Wiggum 2. Kwik-E-Mart 3. Manjula 4. Mr. Burns 5. See above. ;)[/spoiler]
Semjaza Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 I'm not understanding how this works. Obviously once one person answers all the questions, the rest of the people can put the same answers in. Do the points just go to who is first?
Dragon Warrior Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 If that's so, that'd be sweet. I was wondering the same thing. He did say the first to 15 points win :<
Chichiri's Girl Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 Yeah... are we suppose to pm him with the anwsers? Cause that would be easiest and no one would find out intill he posted the scores or something. We should probably start this over....
anime_guy Posted January 2, 2004 Author Posted January 2, 2004 Err... I didn't plan this too well, ok, PM me the answers, if you already posted your answers, still PM them to me, once I have all the PMs then I'll post the answers and everyones scores. Sorry about that.... So, once again, in the following rounds (and this one) PM me with your answers.
G/S/B Master Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 Is all the questions easy level? Or is some on hard level...
Manic Webb Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 So let me get this straight. Sign-ups are closed, and all answers are going to be sent through private message. Is there anything you'll be needing this thread for? If it's just to post questions and scores, I'm gonna have to ask you to do so without double-posting. Of course. :rolleyes:
Semjaza Posted January 2, 2004 Posted January 2, 2004 In its current form, I really don't think this contest will work anyway. It seems too disorganized. I think your best bet would be to do something more along the line of what Dragon Warrior has done in the Family Guy thread. Closing it is up to Manic, though I can't help but agree with him.
anime_guy Posted January 2, 2004 Author Posted January 2, 2004 Yeah, I geuss there isn't much need for this thread, I'll just PM everyoen with the questions and they can PM me back with the answers....And I didnt get answers from XeEmO and Morpheus so hurry up and send them to me or you'll be disqualified. [edit] I have everyones answers. And if you can edit posts after a thread is locked, then lock it, but if you can't then don't lock it ^_^ Becuase I want to edit everyone's scores and annouce a winner.[/edit]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now