OtakuBoards

azumanga daioh banner

Naru

Awsome..just awsome. I got the first two voulmes of the manga for Christmas. it's halrious. i remember the part where she's steals Chiyo-chan's pigtails and flys off too. I probably spelled her name wrong...Man I can not wait for the anime to come out! kepp up the good work! I like the font...it's so cool...

[size=1]Cuteness does not even cover it. That is really a great banner in all aspects. It's cute, pretty, the text fits well, the border is nice, the pictures are nicely cropped, and all of that makes for one spiffy banner. Nice work!

heh. . . . the cuteness scares me.. . . no really.

~haze[/size]

[QUOTE]Leh-
I really, really like this banner - it's so cute, with the deer-butterfly things. Heh, could you explain what they are? [/QUOTE]

the people? lol. The one crying is osaka and the other one is Chiyo-chan. The little things they're flying with are Chiyo-chan's pigtails.....Chiyo-chan had an extra pair so osaka was flying also.....[Osaka always dreams about Chiyo-chans pigtails.]

{The Picture is a dream Osaka is having. lol}

Arigato! ^^ I'm really glad everyone likes it ^^

~naru

lol. That is, as everyone here has noted, a cute banner. I like the font. lol. I agree with Shizoku that the 'd' shouldn't be so close to the edge. Also, put the periods [.'s] on separately, and move them further apart. The blue border is effective... and overall, quite good. Did you just crop a picture? Or are the girls on there as layers? Because, if so, I recommend moving the top girl more to the left. Just to balance it a bit more.

Aesthetics: 8/10
Technical: 6/10

• 2 weeks later...
heheh..thanks for all the compliments and advice!! I'll work on that one soon, but right now i have a new one to post! It's Yukari-san and Minamo-san. They're teachers, but they still call them that instead of Tanizaki-sensei and Kurosawa-sensei....I dont know why. Anyway. Heres the banner!

[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/azuteachers2.jpg[/IMG]

Its very odd I know. lol.

let me know what you think!!

~naru-chan

Lol awsome!! Let me guess Yukari got drunk again on payday and Minamo had to make sure she didn't get herself killed walking home? Yeah I love those two. things just tend to be funnier around Yukari. Same with Tomo for that matter....heh I loved the way Chiyo-chan was tramtized when Yukari drove some of them to the summer house. I can't wait for the anime to come out....but anyways keep up the good work!