Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]This is pretty cute Naru. The pics itself are cute looking, and I love the light blue background. Font is good too, nice job.[/size][/color]
Posted
Awsome..just awsome. I got the first two voulmes of the manga for Christmas. it's halrious. i remember the part where she's steals Chiyo-chan's pigtails and flys off too. I probably spelled her name wrong...Man I can not wait for the anime to come out! kepp up the good work! I like the font...it's so cool...
Posted
Awww, that's very sweet - and also somewhat disturbing, since I don't know what it's based on. Nice font you've used - very cute, blobby and cartoony - it suits the drawing style well.
Posted
[size=1]Cuteness does not even cover it. That is really a great banner in all aspects. It's cute, pretty, the text fits well, the border is nice, the pictures are nicely cropped, and all of that makes for one spiffy banner. Nice work!

heh. . . . the cuteness scares me.. . . no really.

~haze[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]I really, really like this banner - it's so cute, with the deer-butterfly things. Heh, could you explain what they are?[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE]Leh-
I really, really like this banner - it's so cute, with the deer-butterfly things. Heh, could you explain what they are? [/QUOTE]

the people? lol. The one crying is osaka and the other one is Chiyo-chan. The little things they're flying with are Chiyo-chan's pigtails.....Chiyo-chan had an extra pair so osaka was flying also.....[Osaka always dreams about Chiyo-chans pigtails.]

{The Picture is a dream Osaka is having. lol}

Arigato! ^^ I'm really glad everyone likes it ^^

~naru
Posted
It's very good. Everything is nice, the text, the pictures. However, I think the "d" in don't shouldn't be like touching the border. But, it's good. Nice work.
Posted
lol. That is, as everyone here has noted, a cute banner. I like the font. lol. I agree with Shizoku that the 'd' shouldn't be so close to the edge. Also, put the periods [.'s] on separately, and move them further apart. The blue border is effective... and overall, quite good. Did you just crop a picture? Or are the girls on there as layers? Because, if so, I recommend moving the top girl more to the left. Just to balance it a bit more.

Aesthetics: 8/10
Technical: 6/10
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
heheh..thanks for all the compliments and advice!! I'll work on that one soon, but right now i have a new one to post! It's Yukari-san and Minamo-san. They're teachers, but they still call them that instead of Tanizaki-sensei and Kurosawa-sensei....I dont know why. Anyway. Heres the banner!

[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/azuteachers2.jpg[/IMG]


Its very odd I know. lol.

let me know what you think!!

~naru-chan
Posted
Lol awsome!! Let me guess Yukari got drunk again on payday and Minamo had to make sure she didn't get herself killed walking home? Yeah I love those two. things just tend to be funnier around Yukari. Same with Tomo for that matter....heh I loved the way Chiyo-chan was tramtized when Yukari drove some of them to the summer house. I can't wait for the anime to come out....but anyways keep up the good work!
Posted
yeah. i love that. that was great. she was shaking and stuff..lol!

Thanks for the compliments! Its nice to meet another Azumanga fan. lol. not a lot of people know about it...

~naru-chan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...