OtakuBoards

So...who's watching (watched) Survivor? I no u fools did...

No-Name

no offense to you ppl, but this is what i think of "reality" shows:
Reality shows are basically for ppl whos lives are so darn boring that they need to see what other ppls lives are like. Or they just really like watching tv that isnt fake, even tho we no that the first (and maybe second) survivor was a big set-up and had only half reality.

I watched it... I just like to see these people attempt to get along and how stupid mostof them are... The African one is good for me... because there are two people on it from Close to where I live... one from Winter Springs Florida, which is like 10 minutes, if that, away and the other from Orlando.... and plus, there's a gay guy on the show :) and he's cute!

But it's just fun... i only watch it for humor and to see if i can tell who gets voted off.... plus aint nothin else on Thursdays.... I don't think of it as a "reality" show cause in reality you wouldn't do that.... I watch it as if it were a dramam show or whateever...

Guest Master O Beans
hmmm, I think I have only seen like 2 or 3 episodes of Survior combined from all the seasons...that show doesn't really interest me all that much...actually, TV doesn't interest me...I prolly watch like 30minutes max through out the week...except when MSU plays on Saturdays and it's an away game so I don't have tickets...then I Watch the game...but that's about it.:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i watched it nothin else on thursday its better than wrestling crap... anyways kill the damn elephants lol [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT?!? what's better than a bunch of buff, sexy, tight-clad pants wearing, hot, muscle-bound, orgasm-machines beating the crap outta each other??? stone cold forever!!!

besides, thursdays also has nbc's must-see-tv...