No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i seriously hate that show, but frum the lack of activity, i guess thats what evry1s doing.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Actually honestly..I never saw an eps. The only thing I saw were on the commercials. It never got my attention. lol
No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 no offense to you ppl, but this is what i think of "reality" shows: Reality shows are basically for ppl whos lives are so darn boring that they need to see what other ppls lives are like. Or they just really like watching tv that isnt fake, even tho we no that the first (and maybe second) survivor was a big set-up and had only half reality.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I watched it... I just like to see these people attempt to get along and how stupid mostof them are... The African one is good for me... because there are two people on it from Close to where I live... one from Winter Springs Florida, which is like 10 minutes, if that, away and the other from Orlando.... and plus, there's a gay guy on the show :) and he's cute! But it's just fun... i only watch it for humor and to see if i can tell who gets voted off.... plus aint nothin else on Thursdays.... I don't think of it as a "reality" show cause in reality you wouldn't do that.... I watch it as if it were a dramam show or whateever...
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 hmmm, I think I have only seen like 2 or 3 episodes of Survior combined from all the seasons...that show doesn't really interest me all that much...actually, TV doesn't interest me...I prolly watch like 30minutes max through out the week...except when MSU plays on Saturdays and it's an away game so I don't have tickets...then I Watch the game...but that's about it.:p
lil_hell4t Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 to be honest i really do hate it,but my dad watches it,we usually eat the same time its on so we eat infront of the tv(wooohooo) so i am kinda forced to watch it,survivor 3 is just starting
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i don't not watch survivor. i can just tell the show is absolutely ridiculous.
Fish Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i watched it nothin else on thursday its better than wrestling crap... anyways kill the damn elephants lol
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I don't like to watch it but i might if there isn't anything else on
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i watched it nothin else on thursday its better than wrestling crap... anyways kill the damn elephants lol [/B][/QUOTE] WHAT?!? what's better than a bunch of buff, sexy, tight-clad pants wearing, hot, muscle-bound, orgasm-machines beating the crap outta each other??? stone cold forever!!! besides, thursdays also has nbc's must-see-tv...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now