Ryu_Sakura

Blond jokes, what do you think?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Blond jokes, what do you think?

• Good, and funny. XD
    • Bad and Cruel.
    • EXCUSE ME? I am BLOND!
    • Funny, but not nice.

Have you ever seen some one making fun of blonds because they're "stupid"? I admit, some are stupid like for example: Hilary Duff, but most of us are smart, evil, and anime-obsessed. And just so you know I'm including myself in that catagory, for I am a blond. I hate blond jokes because I am the smartest girl in my school, I should be in 7th, as I am 12, but I am in 9th, or would be if my new school distric would permit it. I also have a few faults: I cannot spell, I have no clue how to work PSP, I can't work a toaster (but I can take apart a computer and put it back together so it works, WITHOUT help), and I have a sight problem that keeps me from seeing anything more than 8 feet from my face, it gets all blurry. Blonds are human, most people put us in the catagory of "preps" I hope you all know my favorite store is Hot Topic, and my favorite band is Simple Plan. I am the most anti-lable girl in my school, (can't stand being called nerd, geek, freak, punk, or goth as I am normaly called.) For the past 3 years I have been made fun of publicly for being the "only" natural blond in my grade. They call me nerd, because I wear glasses, and love to be on the computer. They also call me goth because I wear black, and am very pale (natural thank you, no bleaching my skin for me!). I can't stand blond joke and would like to hear your ideas on those nasty jokes.

PS: How would you like it if the blonds got revenge? "The nasty brunette", or "The dorky hair dyer", or even "The anti-animation black haired person"? How would you like it then?

[size=1]I'm a blonde too, but I don't find blonde jokes insulting. I mean, after a while, they really start to get on my nerves, but most of the time I just laugh, because I know I'm not a classic blonde. I'm not ditzy, I'm not stupid, and I'm not a prep [much...]. At times -- like when I'm really tired -- I act ditzy, but I'm not a ditz.

I find it humerous that people like to put everyone into boxes, and that I don't fit into the mold.

So don't let it bother you so much. We both know that we are what we are -- and we can't be labelled. ^.~[/size]

*high fives* Your right, we can't be labled we are to perfect. XD
not really, and !!! I just got word via e-mail (literaly WORD) that due to a petition I started in my new schoopl, anyone saying a blond joke or any type of joke similar to that gets detention, or a phone call home for being bad. I am a hero to all the blonds! (at least the ones in my school) *jumps for joy* technicly i actually got the e-mail eysterday, but I havn't checked my e-mail for a couple days. I'm so happy! *bounces off the walls*

[size=1] The normal 'blonde jokes' rarely offend any blonde-haired people I know, but if someone constantly insults something just they're blonde...well, [i]that's[/i] stupid. Don't take them too seriously, it's just for fun.

P.S. You think we Asians enjoy being called ping-pong masters? Even though I do throw a mean curve ball....:p J/K. Like I said, it's no harm to anyone.[/size]

I've never heard anyone call an Asian a ping-pong master.

In any case, pick your battles. If you're going to get this worked up over something this trivial, you'll have a lot of problems in the future. Everyone is made fun of eventually.

I'm blonde, but these always relate to girls anyway. Not guys.

I'm a (natural) blonde too and I don't really get affended by them. I mean actually most of the I go right along with them and end up making fun of myself. Gotta roll with the punches you know? I'm like you two..don't really have a label. Well not one that is less then 10 words anyway...I remember last year at lunch my friend Shirley said "I don't like those blondes that are all so peppy and care about make up and cloths and stuff." At this my friend Angel(who had died her hair blonde) said "Hey!!!" Then Shirly had to blurt out fast" I mean [i]natural[/i] blondes!" then i wwent "Dude!" Then she had to restate her first sentence all over again.
And just now I was talking to my friend Megan on AIM. She had asked me to look at her profile and you can pick it up from there.....
Meg: do you like mine?
me: yeah
Meg: read it agian
me:hahaha
me: very funny
Meg: i know!!!!!!!!!
Meg: isnt it!!!!!!!!!
me: serisouly i'm laughing my butt off
Meg: i am too!!!!!!
me: dude that was sarcasim...
Meg: omg
Meg: i didnt know that
me: good lord...
Meg: hahahahaha
me: I'd make a dumb blonde joke but...we're both are blonds...
Meg: uh!
Meg: well at least you know your a blond!
Meg: i am too
Meg: that made no sense

yes that made no sense...and yet when we were in the same class we were both had the highest grades. Interesting isn't it how some of the smartest people in my classes are blondes no?
I mean so is Alshley and she's doing pretty good. So it really makes no difference. But just to get back maybe we should make 'dumb brunette' jokes. And isn't it interesting that in dumb blond jokes they're always girls? Just something to ponder....

BLONDES UNTIE! I mean...BLODNES UNITE! oh, forget it... :D

Seriously though, I am a blonde, and I, like Ryu, am at the top of my class (I would have been promoted a grade-stupid B+ in 6th grade math :flaming: ) But I do see your point. It seems like sometimes like if I do a stupid thing, it gets blown out of proportion. Then again, the age old excuse of "I'm a blonde, I can't help it" is always a life saver. I am kind of a klutz, and that's where I get it the worst. But really, all of my friends are brunettes, and they can act more "blonde" than I do. We just kind of use it like "Ha, blonde moment" in substitution for "nice job, stupid"

I've just decided that blonde jokes aren't really aimed at every single human being that has blonde hair. Being called a blonde has evolved to describe a stupid action. The jokes (ie 2 blondes walked into a bar, then they said ouch) only describe stupid bimbos (like Hilary Duff, Britany Spears, Jessica Simpson, need I go on?) Its just that most of them happen to be blonde. That doesn't mean they have to be. I still hate being associated with them in any way, shape, or form, but heck, I can just alway hope they change their hair color!:smirk:

Trust me, most of the people who make those stupid blonde jokes just want to get a rise out of you. The more fuss you make, the funnier they think it is. I just shake my head and wonder why they haven't an original thought in their mind, and the only thing they can do is pass on a stupid farse about a sterotypical scenario. Ok, my ranting is done.

Heh, I have yet to meet an actual blonde offline who is offended by such jokes. Quite the contrary, one of my blonde friends actually finds them humorous because most of them are so lame. Really, it's all in how you look at things. If you know you're intelligent why let such stereotyping get you down? Really it's all rather silly to me ^_^

That's why I don't do stereotyping :p We're just human beings here.

Hahahahaha! I'm Not blonde! Only a blonde could've made this thread! Whahahahahahahhehehehehehe! I have ORANGE FUR!!!

No, seriously now... You want to hear something good about blondes? Well how about this: Sense most everyone out there is a DBZ fan, you'd think it Might just Occur to them Sometime that Super Sayins have Blonde Hair. So plain hair is no biggy, but blonde hair...Blonde hair is a sign of power! So if anyone ever gives you crap about your hair, just give em the bird and say " 'favorite sayin' is way better than you, and he has blonde hair when he goes SSJ! So eat dust!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MissMoony [/i]
[B]Hahahahaha! I'm Not blonde! Only a blonde could've made this thread! Whahahahahahahhehehehehehe! I have ORANGE FUR!!![/B][/QUOTE]
I am a blond... an I also get teased 'cause I'm german, and have blond hair AND blue eyes...

ok back to the point, I ahte those jokes and wish only for thier demise. I wish I could burn the creator(s) to the ground, using dry ice, then setting them on fire. And has anyone noticed how I am one of the people you would think would not be a blond? that last forum I was on every one thought I was asian (I speak a little japanese), and had dyed my hair some odd color... Most thought lime green, or pink...

I hate the no, i dont hate them that would show i have any feelings twords them, i feel nothing twords them (I hate-er have no feeling twoards them so stongly its pointless)i hate them, i like i said want to kill them in so painfull and slow way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MissMoony [/i]
[B]Hahahahaha! I'm Not blonde! Only a blonde could've made this thread! Whahahahahahahhehehehehehe! I have ORANGE FUR!!!

No, seriously now... You want to hear something good about blondes? Well how about this: Sense most everyone out there is a DBZ fan, you'd think it Might just Occur to them Sometime that Super Sayins have Blonde Hair. So plain hair is no biggy, but blonde hair...Blonde hair is a sign of power! So if anyone ever gives you crap about your hair, just give em the bird and say " 'favorite sayin' is way better than you, and he has blonde hair when he goes SSJ! So eat dust!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're not blonde? :p

And:

[quote][b]Have you ever seen some one making fun of blonds because they're "stupid"? I admit, some are stupid like for example: Hilary Duff, but most of us are smart, evil, and anime-obsessed.[/b][/quote]

How many blondes does it take to contradict themselves? Just one! ^_^

Now you yourself are stereotyping blondes. You're widely generalizing a group of peoples' character traits based on hair color.

Anyway, I'm not particularly against blonde jokes. There are always boundaries between humor and ignorance, between jokes and stereotypes or prejudice. If some pompous *** is degrading blonde women for the sake of building his ego in front of his peers, there's obviously a problem.

Hopefully most people are secure another with their individuality to avoid labeling themselves though. If you're confident enough to recognize yourself as something more than a hair color, then these jokes won't seem important at all.

I'm not blonde...I'm psycotic!!! Bwahahaha!

Anyway...just don't let it bother you. People will probably tell you blonde jokes just because it bothers you, esp. guys. :) On second thought, if you Want guys to bother you, go ahead and let it make you mad!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryu_Sakura [/i]
[B]well, i met hilary, and asked her one question, "How many days are in a year?" she stammerd then found an excuse to leave the room, and just so you know, my friends dad works at a record company. [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, you go up to someone and ask them an insulting question like that from the get go, yet you expect them to give you a great, intelligent, nice and witty response? She probably stammered to stop herself from calling you names back.

actually, we had been talking with her for a little while,and i was going insane from boardum. so i just asked a question, by the way my friend saw panic in her eyes, and she turned very pale. well, my friend said that, I was lost in a Zelda game. *Zelda Fanatic* oh... this is getting off topic. *pulls it back on tracks*
I still think there are exeptions to the not stupid blond thing, Hilary, Brittney, and others! *sound like an ad person* you can by the stupiod blond CD, feturing the only stupid blonds! (mostly singers and really stupid people.)

What the hell is this topic for? [i]"I don't like blonde jokes! I'm blonde so it's insulting!"[/i] Whoopee f'ing doo! Being blonde is simply a hair color. The jokes, most of them anyway, are stupid, and as stupid as they are being offended by them is even dumber. Most of the jokes are just lame, harmless, stupid little wise cracks. That's it. It's not like you're being insulted for your race, religion, or even a more bothersome physical trait such as being overweight.

If someone is making fun of you because you're blonde, then they're obviously just simple minded nimrods with nothing better to say because their puny little minds couldn't come up with something better. Just smile, take pity on their stupidity, and ignore them from then on. That's it. Blonde jokes are chump change in the offensive pool, so get over it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]I don't think people make fun of you because of your hair color...[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
Are you saying I'm stupid? or ditzy? excuse me. for being the 12-year-old previus 9th grader! *pissed* I mean DINTRS!
oh, and my friend who's dad works at the record company, is now EX-friend, (another one of my 9th grade friends said, since i'm in a new school and have gone back in grades, (the school doesn't let kids skip grades) she can't be my friend) oh and would a mod please close this. I am now getting really pissed cause i have a feeling that people will start to flame at me for what i've posted here, (although I really don't see a reason, for the flaming, I'm just saying that it's not right to be made fun of cuase you hair color, your gender, you skin color, or you religion, or even your home town or country. )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryu_Sakura [/i]
[B]Are you saying I'm stupid? or ditzy? excuse me. for being the 12-year-old previus 9th grader! *pissed* I mean DINTRS!... [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]do you really want me to answer that honestly?

what grade you're [i]supposed[/i] to be in has nothin' to do with how mature you are, hon'. [/FONT]

Oh.My.God. Omigod! Like, I [i]totally[/i] think that this thread should be closed! :cracks gum:

The discussion here is lacking fer sure. I mean, huh-[i]lo[/i]! The person who started this thread is straight tripping and stuff! I don't even understand her!

It's like totally not cool. :twirls finger in hair:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]I don't think people make fun of you because of your hair color...[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=333333]Heh, I love you.

Okay, yeah. Thread closing-ness.

Edit: Charles beat me to it, heh.[/COLOR]