Desbreko Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 does anyone remember the Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past comics that ran in volume 32-43 in Nintendo Power? do you think they should make another series of Zelda comics?
Fall Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i remember them comics. but i never got to read them......., but if they made more, i would surely read them ones.
Desbreko Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 If you want to get a book of the Link To The Past comics, I'm pretty sure you can get them at Nintendo's online store. There's a link to it on [url]www.nintendo.com[/url].
Fall Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 hey, thanx. I'm gonna try and get them. again, thanx.
Sephiroth Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 I would read them, after all, its zelda....
BlackUnicorn Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 i thought the old ones were cool. it would be nice if they made more.
BabyGirl Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]COOL! Yuri I love you! *looks around computer lab as people turn to stare at the unusal song issuing from Jenna's computer* Ergh, sorry...[/color]
Desbreko Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 Yeah, the Song Of Storms is a good one. I got the Ocarina Of Time soundtrack mainly for the music in the Lost Woods and the Windmill Hut.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now