Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was thinking. I really like to keep on using the font, size, and color options while writing my posts. Those options are a nuisence on how it's set up now. Do you think that we could set up the size, font, and color options into the format that MyOtaku has?
Posted
[color=#006699]What's so hard about what we have now? All you have to do is type in your desired font, color, and size. I'm guessing that you use the little bars up at the top. So you have to like...mesh them together. If I were you I'd just copy and past my stuff.

[FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]

Is what you seem to be using. Just copy that and close it off at the end of your post.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][font= century gothic][color=crimson]

Yeah, it's not [b]hard[/b], but it would be more convenient if we had the option of posting it into our profiles and having all our posts encoded the same way.

I'm not sure how applicable that is though, any change like that wouldn't happen until Version 7 anyway. [/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[color=orangered]I think it's something that should definately be thought about for V7 though. I've seen it work on other boards, and it's a lot easier to use. I don't know if they were VBulletin boards, but it's definately a feature I'd like to see.[/color]
Posted
Yeah, I even suggested it and I don't use font colors for my post.

So, while I could live without it, it'd be a nice thing to see implemented. But, at the same time, I understand if it's not at the top of the priority list. There are probably more important features that have to be ironed out, I suppose.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jblessing [/i]
[B]Wait for v7. :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=firebrick][size=1]I swear, that's like the OtakuBoards mantra lately. :p[/size][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...