Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I'm a huge LOTR fan and I happen to like the way the rangers in it dress (mostly Faramir's clan), so with that, I decided to doodle one of my own, using some of the same references used in the LOTR rangers.

Cha cha cha!

C&C, pwease :<
Posted
[color=336666]
Duuuude, that is so cool! LOTR rocks and so does your drawing. I like your shading too. 8/10

EDIT: Some more reasons I gave you an 8. It's sorta crooked and his left foot seems to be hanging out of nowhere. But that's pretty much it.[/color]
Posted
He looks like he's top heavy, but just slightly because of how he's leaning forward. Just some proportional problems, like the arms being a tad short. Very well depicted, and shaded. The metal highlights (or leather) are done wonderfully. His feet seem to position him in a ballet pose, though... The bulging pack under his cloak (I'm assuming) doesn't seem to match the weight it suggests.
Posted
Oooo! You get bonus points for having such a cool subject! hmmm...the shading is very cool, and a very neat style I might add! maybe it's just me but his legs seem a lil short, or maybe it's just because his cloak his long, I dunno. Great job overall!
Posted
Well, what I'm thinking klinanime mistakened for a bag under his cloak is what makes his legs seem short. It's actually more of a skirt, in a way like a kilt, just below his belt. That may be what makes his legs appear shorter.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...