Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
interesting, and how did u figure that?
Posted
And the Japanese are having an enjoyable Friday afternoon.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]How true. Though the Aussies are starting to get off work now, it is 5:20pm... [/B][/QUOTE]

REpeated...warlock know whats up
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] As I alwayz say, the wonder of timezonez![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Yup, "Everyone is everywhere but not all at the same time"...hmmm, maybe I should put that in my siggy...
Posted
[color=deeppink]Speaking of time zones...I live in the Eastern time zone, yet I must set my time offset to the Brazil, Buenos Aries, Georgetown time zone...I find that amusing...and I also found it amusing how the old Otaku always said it was on "Eastern times" even though it wasn't...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Speaking of time zones...I live in the Eastern time zone, yet I must set my time offset to the Brazil, Buenos Aries, Georgetown time zone...I find that amusing...and I also found it amusing how the old Otaku always said it was on "Eastern times" even though it wasn't...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes that old otaku was really messed up...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]How did they come up with time zones for the states n e ways? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, all I know is that there are 24 hours in a day, so there are 24 time zones. Other than that, I have no idea...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...