Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I found Michelle branches [U]Everywhere[/U] on a link on line! :wigout:
Here it is[URL=http://www.maverick.com/michellebranch/med/everywhere.ram]Everywhere[/URL].

I love this song!:love:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ehh she is okay but i bet it will run out of steam in a couple of months.... But for now its OKAY, like on the border of bad...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]ha, she'll be gone in a month. One of those one hit wonders. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you nothing, I'm suprised she's this popular though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I love this song!! I don't really care if she is a one hit wonder..this is one of my favs!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. Same here! Even if it is a one hit wonder, I still like it. :D And I truthfully care what others think of it! It's a song I like, so... HAH!! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...