anime lover Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I found Michelle branches [U]Everywhere[/U] on a link on line! :wigout: Here it is[URL=http://www.maverick.com/michellebranch/med/everywhere.ram]Everywhere[/URL]. I love this song!:love:
Nothing674 Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 ha, she'll be gone in a month. One of those one hit wonders.
anime lover Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 maybe, maybe not. but the pont is that it's an awesome!
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 yeah she probably will be one of those one hit wonders
Sui Generis Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I love this song!! I don't really care if she is a one hit wonder..this is one of my favs!!
Sui Generis Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 where did you find it??I wanna find more songs...
DeathKnight Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 this song is overplayed.... slipknot.... system of a down... moby.... all are better.... i am starting to hate this song i have heard it so much...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 i like her b/c she's a female guitarist...not many of those in the mainstream...
Ryan Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Well once he here that stupid song 500,000,000 times on the radio u actally get sick and tired of it
Guest Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 Ehh she is okay but i bet it will run out of steam in a couple of months.... But for now its OKAY, like on the border of bad...
Shy Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]ha, she'll be gone in a month. One of those one hit wonders. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with you nothing, I'm suprised she's this popular though.
Biida Posted October 26, 2001 Posted October 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]I love this song!! I don't really care if she is a one hit wonder..this is one of my favs!! [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah. Same here! Even if it is a one hit wonder, I still like it. :D And I truthfully care what others think of it! It's a song I like, so... HAH!! ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now