OtakuBoards

Aieeeeeee! Estrogene levels...Choaking..Mee!

Aries_t3h_ph34r

Yesh, bad things happen now. At the end of the month I'll have two foriegn exchange students,(Yay!) But it's cool but bad, people cool, five girls(no guys) living in a house baaaad. Now let's add on two female cats and five female fish...that's...Twelve, not a single male..Badness..Aw, man, curse my non-wanting to go out for now I'll be in such hell..Help?

Guest cloricus
*Wonders if Aries knows what "going out" is...*

You do know there are places out side this house you talk about, all it requires to go there is a trip to your front door which you must open and walk through. Once you are at this door you can then go to movies, places to eat, friend?s places and many other things.

Though seriously living with five people at once, two of which you don't know, will be hard and it's probably a good idea that your not there the whole time just to give yourself and others a break. There?s plenty of things you could do.

....Going out?...What?....I'm pretty much a veery social person at school then I run home and horde my computer and art supplies..Besides, what am I supposed to do. I can think a bizzillion things, but I would need friends, lighter fluid and some small children..Or at least friends who are twisted like me..Alas small town provide no such people..

Guest MrSonic
You've got it lucky. I'v been taken out of school becauce they are afraid that I might do something to myself. I...lost my best friend last April and have been living in misery ever since. All I do is play my Dreamcast and cry. You have freedoms that I don't. So go out and enjoy life.

[size=1] I say there's always self-inflicted pleasure. Or you can always experiment with the fellow ladies in the abode.

Not much else I can do to help. Sorry.

You could try going to a bathel though. That's expensive but worth it from what I hear.[/size]

[QUOTE]I say there's always self-inflicted pleasure. [/QUOTE]
:eek:

Well, anyway, I live in a small town. In a house with nine people. When need away, I go to.... *gasp* a friends house! I think living in a house of a bunch of girls would be cool. You've obviously never had to deal with five brother. :worried:

EDIT: You don't have to necassarily like the friend whos house you're going to.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MrSonic [/i]
[B]I'v been taken out of school becauce they are afraid that I might do something to myself.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=003333][size=1]And they don't think you'll do something like that at home? Just think of all the many other tools you have at your disposal at home. Sharp knives. Corkscrews. Perscription medicines.
Where's your determination?!
*sigh*

Some people, *cough* guys *cough*, would consider living with five girls to be a blessing. But I suggest you try and get out as much as posible, no matter the size of your town.

You have a library, right? Go there.[/size][/color]

[color=royalblue]I hate to add to your trauma, but if you live in the house with the girls for more than a few months, they'll all start having their periods at the same time.

*supresses urge to giggle*

Because the pheremones they all have interact, they're cycles will all start heading in the same direction. But it's not all that bad, they'll be happy for awhile, and then mad, and you'll know why if all of them are mad at the same time.[/color]

[COLOR=indigo]Make the best out of it....

If you are living with five girls there is bound to be atleast one interesting story between the five of them. Try and make friends with 'em...talk to 'em. Ya know find out stuff about them. Thats the fun thing to do!!

And if you want to get out of the house, but you don't like the sun there is this brilliant thing called shaaddee ;)...I know you really can't do it right now because its winter, but hey during the summer grab a book and go take a walk to your favorite tree (if you don't have one, get one) and read under it. Its actaully an awesome thing to do.

So yeah just make the best of it, school is as bad if you think about it. Instead of 5 girls 24/7 you have roughly a thousand girls 8/5! Lets do the math....Thats 5 girls * 24 hours * 7 days which equals 840 on the estrogene level. Where as at school you have lets see 1000 girls * 8 hours * 5 days which equals 40,000 on the estrogene level.

So be happy :p....

Wow I'm an odd person.[/COLOR]

Trust me, I went through the same thing, it's not as bad as you think, seriously. Besides little hint for you cat, not to be ignorant or rude, but you'd get alot more respect from people if you didn't feel the urge to label people. If you want you can use them as adjectives, like a teddy bear is preppy, but think of my motto,"Label soup, not people."...Sorry I went a little off subject there, but I really appreciated all of your suggestions, at any rate, my foriegn exchange students are coming on the 28th of January.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE]If you want you can use them as adjectives, like a teddy bear is preppy, but think of my motto,"Label soup, not people."...[/QUOTE]

Mmm...soup...

Good quote. I just recently made friends with a girl I would have normally never approached due to her, well... prepiness. One such as myself assumed she would treat me poorly. But I was wrong. She's really civil, perceptive, and intelligent. Rock on.