OtakuBoards

Favourite car

Death's Rose

What is your favourite vehicle? and WHY?

Mine is a 1964 black Lincoln Continental convertible.
my second fav. is a '65 Pontiac Bonneville. :)
I like older cars for the most part.

The reason I like older cars is the lines of the cars. Smooth like someone took their time in designing it instead of just jotting something down and then turning it into a car. They are also not crammed full of things that aren't really needed for driving like tv screens in the steering wheels and electrical this and that. They also had real bumpers on them not some peace of fiberglass. I mean if you were to get hit by one of them today your car would be totalled while the older car might have a few scraps and dents.
That is why I like these cars. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkblue]Well, mine would have to be a '99 Mustang Saleen S351. It's just an awesome car. The thing is that I have a modified mustang, and I saw this car once and it was just plain awesome. I also like the '93 Mustang Cobra. I drove one and I was hooked by the power it had. It didn't had that many mods, but it sure could run.

What I like most about these two is the sound they make. i remember when I was little, camaros or mustangs passed by with that roaring sou d and I would run to see them. Now I have one. Pretty cool.[/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I really like Thunderbirds. And Jettas. I had a Thunderbird, but it was really a piece of crap and my dad sold it. I'm hoping to get another one soon.

I also used to REALLY love Dodge trucks, but after almost dying in my mother's on Monday, I think I've changed my mind on that...now everytime I see a red Dodge I shudder. It sucks.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=chocolate]My favorite car would have to be the cute looking good old PT Cruiser. I think those cars are cool looking, and are the tiniest things. *Next to a beetle*
If I had one, I'd like it in a dark purple or silver color. Preferred would be dark purple.[/size][/color]

I really like the little Volkswagon Beetles!!! They are just sooo cute! When I finally start to drive I'm going to get either the pea green color or the silver. My aunt always teases me and calls me a hippie (along with several others), but I don't care. The only bad thing is that someone told me that in a little while Beetles won't be sold anymore. I don't know if that's true or not, but I definitely know I'm going to get one.

[size=1]I like trucks. I just do.

I also have an odd fondness for the "Smart Car." [url=http://www.thesmart.co.uk/index.html]Click.[/url]

I nearly fell over laughing the first time I saw one. They're so [i]small.[/i] And they come in nifty colors. I want one, heh. [/size]

[color=003333][size=1]On of the old, orange Chargers. Good lord is that a beautiful car...

Either that or a 1992 Nissan 240SX. I really like Nissan cars in general, *glares at the 250 & 350 Z*, but this one takes the cake.[/size][/color]

I've always liked Mustangs. I probably always will. But for where I live, what I have is practical, and I love it. I'll show you:

2000 Ford Ranger 4x4 off road. The only thing I'd change is the color...but its good to, so:)
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=541214[/img]

Guest Inuyasha7575
My fav. car has to be a 1975 Impaler my uncle has one he has a wood grain interior a t.v. on the inside with a PS2 hooked up and leather seats with designed fabric covering the leather i've rode in it a few times.

I like Fierros. They are not one of the most popular, but they are awesome cars. My friend has one, and it is fast, and reliable. Evidentally they have the same engine as the car I have now, but they are much faster. I know I love my car, although it is slowly dying (quite old). Even though it is dying, I can still go faster than 90 very quickly, and without flooring. Not many cars can do that when they are supposedly on their last leg.

[size=1]PT Cruisers all the way! I love those things! They're so sleek...so stylish...so original. There's no other car like them...
I love how they can have those wooden panels...that's like, 70's retro...
And the silver ones are my absolute fav. That looks like modern meets old school or whatever. Lol.
I just love the look of them and the way they're so original although those stupid Volkswagen things are trying to steal in on its originality...heh.
*goes off to burn a Volkswagen dealership* [/size]

Guest Inuyasha7575
PT cruisers look a little like a little bit bigger but still uglier than a Volkswagen Beatle I'd have to say I like a big cars like Impalers,Ferraris,Porsches,Lexus,Lincoln Navigator stuff like that.

Guest rttocs77
I really like the Mercedes SL55 AMG. I'm currently in the process of trying to get my dad to buy one.

I also like my car, a 1997 Land Rover Defender. It was the last year they were sold in the US and only 300 were made. You can't import them either because they don't pass safety standards (they don't come with airbags) I guess it's considered a collectors car. The price isn't going down on it.

I attached a pic of it.

My favorite car is the 1967 cuda'
The main reason is before my dad left my life he would always pick me up in this 67' cuda' that was black i could always here the car purring as i got closer to the door and when i sat behind the wheel for the first time and flet this awsome structure beneathe me i almosy passed out at the sheer exctasy that this car gave me. within seconds i could feel this power coming from the pony car and i knew that i was queen of th road.