Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
this is my lowest rated drawing at otaku fanart and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for me. I'd really appreciate it![IMG]http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/756-20030814133845.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I don't see what's wrong with it, really. It's a very beautiful picture and I always enjoy your artwork, especially the "Dainty Fairy."

I guess if I had one gripe it would be her face...but other than that, it's beautiful.[/color][/size]
Posted
thanks! yeah, I did think her face was a lil messed up. I'm so happy you like my dainty fairy, that's one of my favorites!
Posted
Well I'll have to agree with Asuka, there isn't really anything wrong with the pic.
The shading and detail you've used is all good, I really like the wings.:D

The only problem I see is the left cheek of the girl's face. It seems to come inwards too soon, and should be a little more rounder.
Other than that, its a great pic.

Keep up the good work.
Posted
[size=1] You will find that many people vote negatively on MyOtaku fanart pictures even if they're actually very well done. It might be jealousy, an obsession to becoming one of the 'Top Ten' or something. *shrugs*

Personally, I like the picture. The only 'problem' I see is the area between her knees and hip doesn't really distinguish where the legs are. But other than that, it's a very good picture. ^_^.[/size]
Posted
Thank you all so much! I've always had a problem getting the shape of the face to go right, but I'm workin' on it! and yeah I do think the legs are a lil off and look unconnected to the body *oh my, what a thought!* thanks again!
Posted
[size=1]Yeah, the shape of the face is off. The legs seem odd, too, but I doubt most people would notice that before voting.

I like the stripedness of her shirt. ^_^

[edit]: *blinks* The fanart page format is all upside-down, now.[/size]
Posted
Well, my my. If this is your worst, I'd be amazed to see your best O.o This is good stuff. Small wings, nice touch ;)

Heh. The angel looks like she's off to school with that textbook in her hand, but she better be careful since it's her first day at that new school and I hear those Arch Angels can be real jerks and stuff. And in a way, that skirt she's wearing reminds me of school uniforms (fortunately, I don't have school uniforms) so there ya go. She's off to school, in my opinion, and not lookin' for trouble because in her eye is that gleam of innocence, and what could make an Arch Angel wanna steal her lunch money more than that simple gleam? :( How sad. But she's really a fighter and can kick those Arch Angel's butts! Oh, yessiree! They don't stand a chance! After she does that, she may be expelled, though, and shipped off to a school for tough kids, like a demon place or somethin'. Those demons are street punks, but she's got it goin' on :)

But I'm rambling. Nice work XD

[b]My Rating:[/b] 10/10 I can see a series comin' on: Little Angel and the Big Bad Arch Angels and Demons and crap :D YAYS!
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Very cute little angel Willow!
The head s a little out of shape and the legs are fine, except I think it's a little too far to the right, but barely noticable.
Good work on this piece, very well done.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I think it's very good, way better than I could EVER do. I'm not a great drawer ^^;; I just wish I had a scanner.
But the only things I see wrong is the face it a little off (as everyone has already told you) and the legs seem alittle off/odd positioned.
But otherwise I think it's great! ^^ I'll check out your other work sometime today, I can't wait to see more! Keep up the awsome work![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...