Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ussually I don't make my works by merely layering images and stuff, but I decided in celebration of the best movie ever, I would :) I think it turned out mighty fine too, what's your verdict?

First post ^_^
Posted
[color=009966]It's a very good banner, but I'm afraid it's too big. The maximum size dimensions are 500 x 100. Your banner is 410 x 160. Maybe you could shorten it so it wouldn't be so tall.

Overall it's a great banner. Welcome to OB. ;)[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]This is a very good banner, although it is too tall.
The pic is good, and the background mixtures are good too. Nice work, though bugs me that's it's really tall.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Well done! It is a very good banner! I like that alot. I really don't find anything wrong with it exept the fact it's to large. I'm not use to tall banners, so it seems odd to me and it bugs me as well. Good work, I hope to see more in the future! ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
Okay, looks like I'll have to shorten it. Can someone tell me how to center my sig in the middle?

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Okay, is this size good?

[color=teal]Please do not double post. Even if you must upload a file, wait until someone else posts first, or go into Edit on the first post, copy it and combine it with the second. Either way, it's against the rules to have two repeating posts. ~_^ -Syk3[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voidler [/i]
[B]Okay, looks like I'll have to shorten it. Can someone tell me how to center my sig in the middle?

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Okay, is this size good? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]First off, to center your sig in your signature, you'll need to use [center] tags. The maximum sizes for banners on this forum are 500 pixels wide x 100 pixels high, and your banner currently exceeds the 100 pixel limit.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...