Syk3 Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 [color=teal]Here you go, buddy. I hope you're happy; I was up until 4:00 am making this. ~_~ Just tell me if you want it altered in any way at all, and I'll be on it. I tried putting that first gundam in the background, but the guy's hair was all in the way. :/ As for everyone else, comments and suggestions please! ^_~[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 [COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]Whee, I like! I like the was the boy stands out and the gundam is blended into the background. The way you have Otaku Boards.com is diffrent, but looks nice nontheless. My only complaint about this is the space to the left, just as your previous Gundam banner.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
SasukeUchiha Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 I think this is pretty close to perfection in a banner. I do not really like how the text overwhelms the blended images you made, but other than that.... I think the blending of the characters and the detail added by yourself is well done and creates a soft looking, spacious, yet detailed image that looks great. In other words...Mi Likeys ^^.
Hittokiri Zero Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 Awww... more gundam seed goodness maybe I should post my new-old banner =P. My biggest complaint is what you did to Kira, the stock image of him should be lowered more =O it might take time to edit out the hair and make it look right but it'd be worth the effort. I'm not quite digging the small pixel "kaisuke" text and the green-is bar across the bottom either =\.
Syk3 Posted January 11, 2004 Author Posted January 11, 2004 [color=teal]Alright, I edited the banner a little bit in accordance to Kaisuke's wishes. If there's anything else I should try to improve upon, don't hesitate to ask. :)[/color]
Syn Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 Heh, thats exactly how I wanted it. Thanks a lot. I love the colours, the arrangement, I really dont want anything changing ^_^ Thanks again.
Baron Samedi Posted January 12, 2004 Posted January 12, 2004 This is very similar in style to another banner in your Ultimate thread Syk. Ah well. This is a really good style, I love the dark-greeny/blue colours, which is set off by the small specks of colour on the Gundam, and character. I don't like the character so much, but it isn't really too bad. Your cropping skills are great and... yeah. Good work. I love the funky imagery for the Otaku[b]Boards[/b] name. This is an excellent banner. Good work. Aesthetics: 8.5/10 Technical: 8/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now