White Mage Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 I've made lots of Sephiroth banners, But this my most recent and favorite. Constructive criticism please. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=542007[/IMG]
Guest jro13 Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 That is cool, maybe you get pics from Advent children movie. If only I could have it 8/10
Amity Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 Oh man!!! I needed you to make me a Sephiroth banner!!! I knew I should of asked you! That is cool though!
krippled master Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 i would agree on an advent children pic for at least the main face. looks good though.
Lord Prozen Posted January 11, 2004 Posted January 11, 2004 [color=royalblue]cool banner. I think I like some of your other septhiroth banners better thought. I like how you changed the color of the flame. um whats with all that tiny text off to the left? I give it a 7/10[/color]
Baron Samedi Posted January 12, 2004 Posted January 12, 2004 Nice work. You havn't made any of the customary mistakes. You have a smooth, accompanying border, great melding, nice layout. Basically, its all good in my sight. Very good work. I can't think of any improvements to suggest, but maybe some text would go well. Aesthetics: 8/10 Technical: 7.5/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now