Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've made lots of Sephiroth banners, But this my most recent and favorite. Constructive criticism please.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=542007[/IMG]
Posted
That is cool, maybe you get pics from Advent children movie. If only I could have it 8/10
Posted
[color=royalblue]cool banner. I think I like some of your other septhiroth banners better thought. I like how you changed the color of the flame. um whats with all that tiny text off to the left? I give it a 7/10[/color]
Posted
Nice work. You havn't made any of the customary mistakes. You have a smooth, accompanying border, great melding, nice layout. Basically, its all good in my sight. Very good work. I can't think of any improvements to suggest, but maybe some text would go well.

Aesthetics: 8/10
Technical: 7.5/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...