Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 So people, let me ask the question, who is your most favourite member at the Otaku Boards?
gundamcat17 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 poting a fav member for me is close to immposible...that being said probably transtic, for he is not afraid to express who he is which is avery commendable quality...or james for having icq
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 cuz he's always saying wat he feels is right... and usually is... and, like gndamcat stated, he[QUOTE]he is not afraid to express who he is which is avery commendable quality[/QUOTE] ... and i also think that i am my most fav member, and i know i ain't the only one... atleast i hope... :(
Will2x Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 it would have to be safer cause hes cool in every way. he started off perfect as soon as he came to the boards. and when he was promoted theotaku took a change for the better.
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I don't have a favourite member - It goes against everything I stand for.
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I can't choose, it would be kinda wrong if I chose, someone else might get mad that I didn't pick them and that's wrong, so I'm not going to pick anyone:p
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I like a lot of people on the boards, the people I like most are transtic, duckie and james....
gundamcat17 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I like a lot of people on the boards, the people I like most are transtic, duckie and james.... [/B][/QUOTE] i geuss i have more in common with you than i thought
gundamcat17 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I like a lot of people on the boards, the people I like most are transtic, duckie and james.... [/B][/QUOTE] i geuss i have more in common with you than i thought
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i like adam, even though he made these boards, his personallity is whats the best...
gundamcat17 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 SORRY your bandwidth dropped through the floor and i hit the button a bunch of times
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Well myself, I too don't really have a favourite member, it's just too hard to chose!!!
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]no one likes me, :( , oh well [/B][/QUOTE] i do... but i like adam a little more...
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]no one likes me, :( , oh well [/B][/QUOTE] No one like me either, :( ...
gundamcat17 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 you guys are cool don't get down on yourselves
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]you guys are cool don't get down on yourselves [/B][/QUOTE] ok:), whoops, I spammed there, I''m editign now, to make it spam free, ok, thanks for bringing my spirit up
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]you guys are cool don't get down on yourselves [/B][/QUOTE] We won't. Trust us...:rolleyes:
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]you guys are cool don't get down on yourselves [/B][/QUOTE] i don't care if people don't like me in the virtual world...
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] i don't care if people don't like me in the virtual world... [/B][/QUOTE] I would, because I need firends, I don't talk much in person
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 For me it would have to be BabyGirl...she's the first person I've talked to since I came on the boards and she's been a good friend ever since then.
BabyGirl Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=deeppink]Aw, thank you muchly, I feel so loved *tear* :D For me, I try and stay out of these favorite member things to prevent any hard feelings...so I think I will continue to do so...I luv you all![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now